Question regarding dragon hatch

severus

Grandmaster
Hey guys, basicially Ive only yestarday got myself an Meta dragon, currently it is still at stage 1 [snake] and ive read up you get 1;1 xp to damage if they're roughly same HP. Ive found a spawn with a weak mob with roughly 200 hp [snake has 185hp] and usually about 3-6 in the same place, if it is 1:1 does that mean ill gain say 1000 xp per round?

What I didnt realise was if it dies vs a mob with alot of HP it loses a TON of xp, is that true? [as in this happens if the mob has ALOT more hp more then yours, or if its got alot of hp regardless what HP yours is at you lose a ton?]

I currently do not have enough for a meta stone to check myself..

Last edited by a moderator:

Malkraven

Grandmaster
yea sounds about right for xp and yes the higher the creatures HP that kills the Meta the more xp you lose. (don't let it die to paragons)

severus

Grandmaster
So if i evolve it to stage 2 for example, then it dies to high hp mob/paragon will it revert back to stage 1 or? realistically if i get 700 odd xp per round of this mob, i shouldnt be far off level 2 now [but i did die to balron once or twice] ;[

Malkraven

Grandmaster
im not sure it it can devolve ive never had it happen to me. Sorry. From stage 2 upwards i trained mine with Green fishing nets (slowly at first deeps can be a pain). the xp gained from the mobs seem to match pretty closely to the gold drop by same mob i wonder if the Hp of creatures is directly linked to the gold dropped somehow.

severus

Grandmaster
They cannot devolve. (unless reverted back to an egg by choice or gone wild)
Have you got a meta pet to tell me [roughly] how much xp gets lost if you die to a high HP mob such as a balron if your at a low level [if you made my mistake?]

TheFallen

Grandmaster
At any level you the amount of xp lost is equal to the remaining hp of the mob that kills it. ie. bally 1500-1700 paragon bally ~5000. You can use animal lore at 110 to see exact numbers.

VFingerDiscount

Grandmaster
The key is not giving a crap about loot while training. If it even looks like it'll be a tough fight that pet might die just leave and pick a different spot. You can level at a decent rate by being smart and not dying. As soon as you start dying and losing xp it just becomes a huge drag.

signature field is blank