Questions.

Nahz

Apprentice
Sorry about the drunk posting last night.

Ok so im using UOsteam and it's super nice. I can't get the window to resize though, it's greyed out..any reason why? I haven't tried Sallos yet but may give it a whirl. I don't like the idea of new graphics but maybe I'll dig it. What is the blue ring and candle in my bag for? Just wondering.

Thanks guys.

Malkraven

Grandmaster
u need to have uo client closed when u adjust screen res.

If u say the words " i Seek forgiveness" with the blue ring in you pack it will teleport your ghost to a healer once per 24/hrs

Nahz

Apprentice
Ok cool, whats a solid screen res? I understand if you make it too big it gets choppy. What do you use?

Oh, thanks for the info on the ring.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kareem

Grandmaster
Sorry about the drunk posting last night.

Ok so im using UOsteam and it's super nice. I can't get the window to resize though, it's greyed out..any reason why? I haven't tried Sallos yet but may give it a whirl. I don't like the idea of new graphics but maybe I'll dig it. What is the blue ring and candle in my bag for? Just wondering.

Thanks guys.
Switch your infant res resolution to 640x400 or 800x600. It's one of those that allow the custom resolutions.

Malkraven

Grandmaster
He mean's make sure the uo client screen res is Default before you change the screen res via steam.

i use 1024 768 via steam any more and i get gfx issues at edges

Nahz

Apprentice
Ah ok thats what i thought but didn't want to assume.

And yes, thats the res i've always used through Razor but as it was a shot in the dark I wasn't sure if you boys knew of a more efficient and greater res. Thanks for the replies.

Kareem

Grandmaster
Infant= in game auto correct.
I think everyone's gonna have varying screen sizes and monitors now a days seem to vary. Thus, just find one that you are comfortable with.

Although I do like it bigger cause I find that it's easier to visually track people.