WTS Quicksilver Relic

FAMARA

Grandmaster
just to save people time, he already turned down 6+ mil offers, and knows this is worth 10 mil easily, because they were 15 mil pre patch.

tonkLoD

Grandmaster
for how much? cant stand it when high end items like this get all their info turned to "sold" and when you search all u get is a bunch of nothing.

sam sam

Master
this forum really needs better mod

i volunteer for the job...

all this private bidder, sold in game, obvious pump and dump of items, clearing threads of info after sales, fake bidding, non-binding bidding....this shit has to go.

Lexington

Grandmaster
this forum really needs better mod

i volunteer for the job...

all this private bidder, sold in game, obvious pump and dump of items, clearing threads of info after sales, fake bidding, non-binding bidding....this shit has to go.

^ this %100

FAMARA

Grandmaster
yea he wanted 10 mil, nobody bought for 10 mil. it was either he never had one for sale, or realized he wasnt ganna make what he really wanted so kept it.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Lol look at sourpuss Famara getting involved. Big surprise.

I spoke with Halygon earlier and it appears that there is a silver lining to this. The B/S/T forums may be seeing a change soon to help combat this shitty conduct we habe been seeing lately.

FAMARA

Grandmaster
getting involved lol? why are u guys so jealous , i wanted to buy this. thats how i got involved, when he told me 10 mil is what he wanted....