Quitting UOF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dig'em

Grandmaster
GIVE ME ALL DEM PIXELS!!! Lol jk, congratulation on taking the first step in curing your gaming addiction. Hope to see you in the forums from time to time maybe? :)

Faytality

Staff member
If you need someone to take your stuff then I recommend @Woobie. He does a lot to help new players get started and you won't find a nicer person on here. Good luck with rl.

Cheapsuit

Master
Don't know you bro but I totally get it... heck my girl is the one who brought me this damn game home back in 2000 and haven't stopped complaining yet.

Cinder

Master
Best wishes to you on living life.. always a good thing to do!
Bonus is ... it is good to know you have friends here on UOF , if you ever have the need to roll!! ;)

Bobby123

Grandmaster
Hey guys,

Im hanging up my spurs... After 3 years!

Take Care everyone, its been fun playing with you all!

As a side note: Ive been thinking about taking a break since the new year, and made promises to my wife, as I was disappointed with the vesper rewards, it is absolutely NOT the reason I'm quitting by any means...

I would like to thank all the staff for all the hard work they have put in.. and all the players that have made it so enjoyable to play.

Sincerely,

UMA

Hope to see u soon !

take care buddy !

*winks*

Bubbles

Master
Ah you are a good man, sad to see you go.
IRL priorities come first however, and i've heard a lot from various players of how this game can really affect your relationships irl.
I always tell them to take a break from the game and get back to what matters most.

Hope to see you again!

Can i have your stuff? *Laughs
Yes it does..yes it does...

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.