Razor: Buy agent with 0 gold

Riversilk

Master
Has anyone managed to make Razor Buy Agent work when buying from a NPC while having 0 gold in the backpack?
If i manually buy gold is automatically taken from the bank, while if i use razor agent i get the "buy agent didn't even try to buy items because you don't have enough gold"

thanks

Xigam

Journeyman
Has anyone managed to make Razor Buy Agent work when buying from a NPC while having 0 gold in the backpack?
If i manually buy gold is automatically taken from the bank, while if i use razor agent i get the "buy agent didn't even try to buy items because you don't have enough gold"

thanks

It worked for me when I tried it. You might try to have actual gold in bank box instead of deposited.

the errors i get when doing it is if there is a single item for sell and a big group. so like ingots, a group of 900 and a few singles of ingots

Yeah, it does that to me too, some times. I can buy 3 or 4 vendors clean, with 0 gold in my bags, then it will start saying I need gold to make that purchase or something. I just go bank, withdraw 1k and resume buying. Mildly annoying.