Razor?....

so im a little confused, been using razor for a few years and this is the first problem with it i cant seem to figure out or find any info on, I open it up and everything works but when i log onto a char and goto alt tab to razor usually it pops up in the corner but now when i do it i just see a wait sign on my mouse and it just stays like that. im able to use razor 100% fine until i log into the char. I tried deleting razor and reinstalling it, a few times... anyone able to help me out here? i alt tab to razor quite a bit so no idea what to do... Ill be playing on my fisher in the mean time =(

Thank you for the quick reply! but unfortunately that's not the problem =(

I open razor and click Okay UO loads up and usually the UO screen for logging in pops up as well as the razor screen on the lower right, well ever sense i switched my profile in razor from default to a char specific one it no longer shows up. I'll alt tab to it as it shows its an open program but when i goto it nothing pops up. sooooo..... anyone........? ;p

Ograz

Neophyte
I'm having the same issue. The only way I can get it to stay up is by checking the always on top box. Otherwise I have to alt+tab thorough as well because it's not on my windows bar like it use to be. It's been like that since I have come back to playing a few days ago. Never had the issue before until now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

halygon

Grandmaster
The main problem here is that Razor isn't truly compatible with windows 7 or higher. The work arounds that Shane posted are your best bet here.

There may have been a Windows update that caused it to start occuring. The only things you can do is do the recommended Windows settings changes and make sure you have the latest razor version.

Alternatively, there is UOSteam that you can use instead of Razor, which is compatible with Windows 7 and 8.