RDA KING!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobby123

Grandmaster
I have officially beat RDAs..... on my miner!
First to break 1 million score.

While some guilds "claim" to be the best RDA guilds. We in fact, are!

Some of us have lvl 7 metas, some of us have pickaxes.

I WIN! #1!

http://imgur.com/ZHmbCnr

You shouldnt be posting that u know ?

Reason is simple , you did less RDAs than most of us but u got a higher score . What does that tell us ?

You basically soloed most of the RDAs by urself !

It seems u dont really like sharing eh ?

BUT congrats on the top score ! Better treasure the moment while it last Since we will be a raiding most of ur rdas in the next coming weeks ! Just like today , your score bascially went up by 20k or while ours went up 100+ k !

lawl !

P.S u seemed to have a habit of posting threads that pwn yourself . Dont let the rage get the better of you u know ? just saying ...............

At the end of the day , its just a video game ! take it easy buddy !

GreenB

Master
Let me break this down for you, we have less people doing RDAs. Less people..... = higher scores for those that attend. I attend a lot. I do not solo them, my alliance would be happy to provide that info.

Bobby123

Grandmaster
Let me break this down for you, we have less people doing RDAs. Less people..... = higher scores for those that attend. I attend a lot. I do not solo them, my alliance would be happy to provide that info.

storytime !

LOL !

look at the top 10 guys !

9 of them are $ members ! u sure dont like sharing eh ? ! ?

BUT ANYWAY IS UR CHOICE FOR NOT SHARING ! u can do watever u want ! just glad my guildies aint this way !

LAWL !

#AFFECTED

Last edited by a moderator:

Madd Dogg

Master
The honest answer is PCH/TC found a hack for mining the crystals and we let GreenB mine them all in every RDA we do to maximize his score.

Also we also secretly hate each other and do everything solo, never have groups of more then 1 at all times[/QUOTE]

Deadpool

Grandmaster
storytime !

LOL !

look at the top 10 guys !

most of them are $ members !

BUT ANYWAY IS UR CHOICE FOR NOT SHARING ! u can do watever u want ! just glad my guildies aint this way !

LAWL !

#AFFECTED

How do you not get murdered for real every hour of every day?

Harry Berries

Grandmaster
I use a Vanq Super Slayer Pickaxe. Thats my secret guys.
Tell guwap to start playing again and to quit letting you talk on forums. I know you and your brother share accounts and you really make him look even stupider and weak with every time you take the field and speak. I request that guwap come out of butthurt hiding and quit letting his little brother make him look so stupid.

GreenB

Master
Tell guwap to start playing again and to quit letting you talk on forums. I know you and your brother share accounts and you really make him look even stupider and weak with every time you take the field and speak. I request that guwap come out of butthurt hiding and quit letting his little brother make him look so stupid.

You are one to talk about looking stupid.... He has his accounts and I have mine. So glad I don't have to hear you whining in TS anymore and screaming like a girl at your dog lol.

Also. Why don't you stop dodging hydro's 1v1 challenge? Do you want to whine about how it isn't fair?

Harry Berries

Grandmaster
You are one to talk about looking stupid.... He has his accounts and I have mine. So glad I don't have to hear you whining in TS anymore and screaming like a girl at your dog lol.

Also. Why don't you stop dodging hydro's 1v1 challenge? Do you want to whine about how it isn't fair?
Pretty sure you both play your tamer... But anyway it's funny you finally made a forum name after a year to talk shit because you're so butthurt in game lol. Literally same day we kill you 5 times in game and take your rdas you make a forum account to rage hahahhaha

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster

oh look a white trash rager that kicks his dog

piece of shit

GreenB

Master
Pretty sure you both play your tamer... But anyway it's funny you finally made a forum name after a year to talk shit because you're so butthurt in game lol. Literally same day we kill you 5 times in game and take your rdas you make a forum account to rage hahahhaha

I don't see anything funny about helping the server.. but if that's humorous sure.
The only thing that seems butthurt to me is you lurking around in my threads that aren't directed towards you or your father and raging in them.
Oh, and then taking it out on your dog. I hope he is still okay after yesterday.

Harry Berries

Grandmaster
I don't see anything funny about helping the server.. but if that's humorous sure.
The only thing that seems butthurt to me is you lurking around in my threads that aren't directed towards you or your father and raging in them.
Oh, and then taking it out on your dog. I hope he is still okay after yesterday.
So affected.. Real life jokes are classic. My father?? Are you ********?? My dog?? Yesterday when you teamed up with @BEN! in and rda and you both died and we stole your rda?? Yeah I'm pretty butthurt about killing you and taking content from you. Welcome to forums by the way.. Where the complaining and raging have just begun for you. I'm sure you will join the other cry babies and start asking for changes because $ keeps winning.

Status
Not open for further replies.