RDA portal fragments

Ariakan99

Grandmaster
It has always been highest score in rda for all the rdas I have done. Kind lame that score board pops up right away now, last night we were able to target the guy we new had it and kill him and take it.
There was a short time where the fragment went to the lowest score every time but this was changed ad easy to abuse. IMO it should be random - preventing the situation where you can kill whoever has it - I always assumed that was why relic drops are not displayed on the gump - and for me now, powerscroll drops do not show at anything other than champs too.

Messremb

Grandmaster
There was a short time where the fragment went to the lowest score every time but this was changed ad easy to abuse. IMO it should be random - preventing the situation where you can kill whoever has it - I always assumed that was why relic drops are not displayed on the gump - and for me now, powerscroll drops do not show at anything other than champs too.
Interesting, I think relics, and PSs should be displayed on score board with a 1 min delay. If you are still there after a min with the relic you should die.

And I like that the fragment gives a reason too care about your score.

Ariakan99

Grandmaster
Interesting, I think relics, and PSs should be displayed on score board with a 1 min delay. If you are still there after a min with the relic you should die.

And I like that the fragment gives a reason too care about your score.
I could just imagine the chaos in non solo guild rdas if relic drops were displayed!

Ariakan99

Grandmaster
That's why it needs a 1 min delay. So you can get out before they know.

Means coon can't claim QS relic at every rda.
I wish I could claim a relic at any RDA - 35/0 right now since gem was introduced!

Finally buckled and bought a quicksilver once I got my meta.