RDAs officially are ruined.

Malkraven

Grandmaster
WOW Slick prick at it again this is UOF's number one ***** just ignore his baby tantrums and let staff fix it.

What a *.......

Slick Brick

Grandmaster
Good job dodging my point entirely.
I answered your point, people dodge the Arch Daemon 75%+ of the time now because of their shenanigans... BUT they are too lazy to search for RDAs as-is 90% of the server like most of the clowns talking up in here. Pay2Win is never healthy.

Cack

Grandmaster
I answered your point, people dodge the Arch Daemon 75%+ of the time now because of their shenanigans... BUT they are too lazy to search for RDAs as-is 90% of the server like most of the clowns talking up in here. Pay2Win is never healthy.
No pay to win is no good.

Slick Brick

Grandmaster
Lol
WOW Slick prick at it again this is UOF's number one ***** just ignore his baby tantrums and let staff fix it.

Wjhat a *.......
This hypeman was so excited that he was getting to ride flube's coattails and bank into the next RDA. Sad day for you, you asshats will actually have to go looking instead of them handing you end-game loots yet again. :D

Sandman

Grandmaster
So after some of us put in countless hours of running all over Sosaria 10x a day, now the staff once again caters to the likes of flube and POWER and allows them free instant teleports and knowledge of all RDAs. This makes me absolutely fucking sick to my stomach. They already are toxic as hell and camp the Arch Daemon-- waiting til its at 5% life and then rush in with higher numbers and res kill naked dexxers over and over and over... now they get the other end-game spot too, huh?

What moron thought this was healthy? You absolutely ruined RDAs for the 'little guy' and let the rich get richer ONCE AGAIN. They put in zero effort, spend absolute chump change, and get to reap the rewards once again. What a JOKE.

But PKs are the unhealthy ones for the server..

Seems legit.

#SunsOutGunsOut

Lazenby

Adept
new rda stone. Get it for a mil, upgrade to show active portals for another mil and it will take you to an active rda gate.
Haha is that a joke?

Why not just let them set up some crates, and they can make a stone to summon blue tamers and bard and farmers into the spot with crates, and they kill them even easier?

Ah, well if they are gonna fix it I think good idea.

Slick Brick

Grandmaster
Mm said no real man ever. What's it like being a virgin accountant, or high school kid, or car salesman or whatever the fuck else internet heroes do for a living?
Oh come on man you know that was funny but I guess I can see why you're mad, I'll let you cool off.

It's all simple. If the people putting items or ability's into the game that are making said events or spawns not fun anymore, then don't partake in them. Less people playing = less donating= they will figure out a better more balanced system for those events to make money off them.
The pks dominate the flow of power scrolls, and rda drops on this server. I would imagine that the majority of the people that bought the dono items to be able to further control the events-spawns didn't purchase the dono with rl cash but from players in the game. The objective of the items were to spur new dono purchases not aid the pks ability to crush your rda's.
It is what it is thou. So just stop doing the spawns-rdas. The pks won't get the free ride of coming in at the last second and getting all the loot their way. It's UOF del not osi trammel. They never told you reds wouldn't be there. They never said rda's were for trammies only. Making it easier for the reds was pretty fked up since they already were controlling most of the drops from those events. Look at eqms last night at the event. They zerged with like 8-10 and wiped the people working the event. Shane acted after everyone was dead, but it will happen over and over with the way things are situated.
As an example, you start a spawn and opps you die. You notice a ghost at the alter that was never part of the group doing the spawn. You page to have them removed. 30 minutes later the ghost is still there and when the boss pops reds some how know and gate in moments later. Is that ghost sitting there scripting so when the boss pops a message goes out, who knows. If you get lucky and get a response the ghost is removed and the chance at the drop that you should have is increased a lot. That chance on this server with the paging system is rare thou. I have spent more then an hour at #1 waiting for a gm more then five times and finally quit because the events or rda's ended.
Solution, don't play their game of feeding the pks advantages. Find other ways to make gold and just buy the stuff you wanted from the spawns-events off the pks vendors.
This is the UOF server, this is the way it is and if you don't like it stop playing here and find a server that is more balanced with pvm/pvp. Or you can just post on the forums and see if anyone will pat you on the back and tell you it will be ok.

Messremb

Grandmaster
It's all simple. If the people putting items or ability's into the game that are making said events or spawns not fun anymore, then don't partake in them. Less people playing = less donating= they will figure out a better more balanced system for those events to make money off them.
The pks dominate the flow of power scrolls, and rda drops on this server. I would imagine that the majority of the people that bought the dono items to be able to further control the events-spawns didn't purchase the dono with rl cash but from players in the game. The objective of the items were to spur new dono purchases not aid the pks ability to crush your rda's.
It is what it is thou. So just stop doing the spawns-rdas. The pks won't get the free ride of coming in at the last second and getting all the loot their way. It's UOF del not osi trammel. They never told you reds wouldn't be there. They never said rda's were for trammies only. Making it easier for the reds was pretty fked up since they already were controlling most of the drops from those events. Look at eqms last night at the event. They zerged with like 8-10 and wiped the people working the event. Shane acted after everyone was dead, but it will happen over and over with the way things are situated.
As an example, you start a spawn and opps you die. You notice a ghost at the alter that was never part of the group doing the spawn. You page to have them removed. 30 minutes later the ghost is still there and when the boss pops reds some how know and gate in moments later. Is that ghost sitting there scripting so when the boss pops a message goes out, who knows. If you get lucky and get a response the ghost is removed and the chance at the drop that you should have is increased a lot. That chance on this server with the paging system is rare thou. I have spent more then an hour at #1 waiting for a gm more then five times and finally quit because the events or rda's ended.
Solution, don't play their game of feeding the pks advantages. Find other ways to make gold and just buy the stuff you wanted from the spawns-events off the pks vendors.
This is the UOF server, this is the way it is and if you don't like it stop playing here and find a server that is more balanced with pvm/pvp. Or you can just post on the forums and see if anyone will pat you on the back and tell you it will be ok.
So much wrong with this I don't know where to begin...

Guwap

Grandmaster
Slick may be talking mad (hilarious) shit but at least he's putting out info that you nerds can't afford (or have no idea about).

So the rest of you can sit on a dick.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Yeah, you know what happens when people abstain from an activity which is broken and subject to abuse?

The douchebags have 100% free reign to abusive the broken shit and they absolutely wreck the economy because they never had parental figures to tell them "no."

Then shit will not get fixed months down the road when the damage is already done. Usually because the honorable players don't catch on until it's too late and the douchebag players would rather abuse shit than do the right thing and report it.

Looking at you POWER. Looking at you $.

But this all goes back to staff needing to properly incentivize reporting bugs so that it's more encouraging for players to report than abuse...