RE : Captain Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkarna

Grandmaster
So today is the day that I try something different when it comes to being a person and not an in-game thief.

Doing my daily trot around Britain today, I came across a lost and confused Tap That Thang, AKA Captain Australia. I have had brief conversations in the past and never thought any bad of him. However, today, he explained that he was banned from the forums for being vocal towards certain things that happen on UOForever, *I know, it has been a right pain in the ass lately with criticism after criticism and to be honest, I would probably get a little burned out with it myself, in fact, no probably, I would....*

However, after a semi-lengthy discussion it seems that he has made some decisions which, were obviously the completely wrong way in handling things and rightfully so, has been removed from the forums. But, from listening to what he had to say, he could have made a forum account using one of the many ways to bypass bans but instead, would rather do the right thing and through me, asked if the ban itself could possibly be lifted due to learning an important lesson in how NOT to react in accordance with policies already set by the UOForever team.

He was an active poster on here and I probably will never know *or be interested in* knowing the full reason why he was banned, but he was very apologetic and fully understood why he got the hammer in the first place.

So I ask @Shane if there would be ANY, even the slightest chance of getting the ban reversed. Can't believe I am asking this myself, I mean, I have been very vocal lately myself *reasons which a few select people know about and not UOF related* so why would anyone listen to me..Just to add, I am not a close friend by any means to Cap Auss, but I can't help myself when I see someone chat with that type of passion.

Delete this thread if necessary but please don't judge me for trying to help a lost soul.

Malkraven

Grandmaster
iS9fMox.png

Lexington

Grandmaster
Aside from the over the top "I'm the best and you suck" typical gamer smack... and his obsession with wanting to watch me pee :p... I've always respected his play style.

Tac0bell

Grandmaster
Ah the great abo King. I did not have much interaction with him but many of his posts received a Like from me. I kinda miss his hilarious posts

Trojandrew

Grandmaster
Hes been helpful on these forums (unless it has anything remotely do to with pvp lol), and he does love this game. Even if its just so staff talks to him and agree upon maybe changing it to temp status ban i think he deserves another chance.

Woodsman

Expert
He is most likely on the one month ban list with a bunch of other people. All i can say is wait it out and hope for the best ;)

P.S You should grow a beard in your forum off time
tumblr_n0x4is8edi1tr0n3vo1_r1_400.gif

Messremb

Grandmaster
I have never seen him be helpful, his every post is trolling and crying.

I don't see the big deal anyways. This was like his 6th forum account, why is he so attached to this one?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Bromista

Grandmaster
Hes been helpful on these forums (unless it has anything remotely do to with pvp lol), and he does love this game. Even if its just so staff talks to him and agree upon maybe changing it to temp status ban i think he deserves another chance.
Lol he has?

Musta lost those helpful posts somewhere in the RL shit-talk and lowball offers on awful pixels lol.

LSDjay

Grandmaster
However, after a semi-lengthy discussion it seems that he has made some decisions which, were obviously the completely wrong way in handling things and rightfully so, has been removed from the forums. But, from listening to what he had to say, he could have made a forum account using one of the many ways to bypass bans but instead, would rather do the right thing and through me, asked if the ban itself could possibly be lifted due to learning an important lesson in how NOT to react in accordance with policies already set by the UOForever team..

Not knowing on why this Aussie was banned, it just shows how much of a stand up guy he is by admitting his faults (even if it was via @Darkarna ) Change his nick to The Empathic Captain as punishment :)

But on the other side rules are rules, if u dont enforce them or give amnesty to a few where will it end.....

Darkarna

Grandmaster
Change his nick to The Empathic Captain as punishment :)

You know, this really is not a bad idea... Anyone who continues to break the rules, should be given a special punishment in game, maybe even adding an effect which somehow, negatively impacts players in game for example : Slow down, extra fizzles, extra weight, treble the amount of resources needed to cast spells, much greater chance of missing swings with weapons, pets disobey and eat the owner.. I am all for this.. Big time..

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
The # of personal attacks/IRL insults on these forums have decreased significantly since staff doled out punishment and forum banned repeat offenders.

I liked Jenny Jugs but the guy had numerous chances to stop breaking the rules and chose to continue down a path of forum self-destruction.

Deadpool

Grandmaster
He never liked my penis jokes and called me a homosexual several times yet had an avatar of Buffalo Bill from Silence of the Lambs tucking his dick and balls behind his legs to appear to be a woman. That being said, unban him, who cares anyway.

diminished

Grandmaster
The # of personal attacks/IRL insults on these forums have decreased significantly since staff doled out punishment and forum banned repeat offenders.

I liked Jenny Jugs but the guy had numerous chances to stop breaking the rules and chose to continue down a path of forum self-destruction.
You're an idiot. Your cronies returned just as many personal attacks as they gave out yet him and Tyler are the banned ones. Wonder how that came about. HINT HINT SOME ONE IS A LITTLE CRY BABY ***** AND WHINED TO STAFF LOL

he was also not even banned for personal attacks

Darkarna

Grandmaster
Please guys, can you reel it back a little. This will not help his case with profanities and such, keep it civil and flame with intelligence, no need to swear and all that. This is about Captain Australia, no one else on this thread, ignore the baiting...

Status
Not open for further replies.