Read this if you're crazy ;)

Dig'em

Grandmaster
I'm drunk as fuck at a bar and I wanna do is play ultima, I love ultima, I love you people, even you power fucks, I love you guys, without you griefers and scammers the game would be easy and it makes a balance, yeah it's hard as fuck to make gold these days but that's why I keep playing is for the challenge, and hey Baracoon, you fuck, I love you too, through a common enemy you've made many friends, and once you were In my guild, shit happens, I consider you all friends. Love to ultima, love to you all

Faytality

Staff member
I'm drunk as fuck at a bar and I wanna do is play ultima, I love ultima, I love you people, even you power fucks, I love you guys, without you griefers and scammers the game would be easy and it makes a balance, yeah it's hard as fuck to make gold these days but that's why I keep playing is for the challenge, and hey Baracoon, you fuck, I love you too, through a common enemy you've made many friends, and once you were In my guild, shit happens, I consider you all friends. Love to ultima, love to you all
For a drunk person, you type really well.

Bobaganoosh

Master
"Cocaine is a hell of a drug"

Bobby123

Grandmaster

TAKE CARE BUDDY !

THIS SERVER ROXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX