Reduce XP Required for Meta Mount Skill Reset!

As a proud owner of a level 7 meta dragon and a level 6 meta mount, I can't help but wonder why a meta mount needs the same amount of XP to reset its skills as a meta dragon. The damage output of a level 7 dragon is WAY higher than that of a meta mount. At my current pace, my dragon will reskill three times before my mount does once. My suggestion is that a level 6 meta mount should have its skills reset after accumulating 1 million XP. How do other tamers feel about this much needed change?

On a side note, I enjoy having the paralytic venom and bloody relic, but wish there was another option for the third relic other than golden. I'm almost at 1 million XP on my mount and my resist is an abysmal 74... I'll admit that I do farm in some dangerous areas that run rampant with PK's and dangerous monsters. Quite frankly, the faction pet rez isn't really a good option for a prov/tamer with no wrestling or resist.

Bromista

Grandmaster
I'll +1 a 750k-1m reset.

I disagree with different option for a third relic just from an overall DPS standpoint, but only because meta dragons are so damn strong already and a stronger steed may be too OP in the end.

My lvl two steed is about six months away from max so take thos post with a heaping mound of salt.

lollo

Grandmaster
I suggested this a while ago, it's crazy doing 2m exp on The Steed For a reset. 750k to MAX 1m is where it should be

AssHat

Grandmaster
i agree 100% and then some, it is insane to think about 2 mil exp to reset, out of all 11 steeds i have touched, i only know 1 person who would come even close to resetting theirs.

+1 500k-750k range!!!

TheFallen

Grandmaster
Yup hit lvl 6 this morning. 2m Steed xp is like doing 10m dragon xp.
Dragon resets at 2m when its last level is 3m.
I would set Steed at 1m max since its last level is 1.5m. Although I feel 500k Steed resets would match the current dragon resets.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Oh the red tears that would ensue though...

Lower XP makes most sense let's get on that train and ride it hard come on bb gurl @eppy work that thang.

LoNE WoLF

Master
I don't see why it would matter to reds if steeds had fire breath. You could always run a night pet and have double fire breath. So adding fire breath to a meta steed equal to the night pets wouldn't be game breaking.

AssHat

Grandmaster
I don't see why it would matter to reds if steeds had fire breath. You could always run a night pet and have double fire breath. So adding fire breath to a meta steed equal to the night pets wouldn't be game breaking.

and now you can get better pack instincts, such as 2 night frenzies + 1 frenzy ostard