Relic idea

Mark Wainwright

Apprentice
Is it possible to think about a relic of addon that gives you one uninterruptible recall once per day?

When a red crew of five come through and get you at every other spawn it is indeed frustrating. My guy just carries band aids, a cheap bow, axe and arrows now. It is about a 2k setup if that. I carry nothing because I know I can't take a pack of five.

Let's face it in dungeons most areas can only handle 1-2 people. The pack of five is laughable. In the olden times people would form packs to hunt the murderers.

We have no tools to locate reds. If my GM tracker could find a pack of reds this would be different.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

account51

Master
Is it possible to think about a relic of addon that gives you one uninterruptible recall once per day?

When a red crew of five come through and get you at every other spawn it is indeed frustrating. My guy just carries band aids, a cheap bow, axe and arrows now. It is about a 2k setup if that. I carry nothing because I know I can't take a pack of five.

Let's face it in dungeons most areas can only handle 1-2 people. The pack of five is laughable. In the olden times people would form packs to hunt the murderers.

We have no tools to locate reds. If my GM tracker could find a pack of reds this would be different.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought about something like this, maybe a donation potion or gold sink item potion that you can drink only in a dungeon once a day. Lasts for 30 seconds or something and doesn't allow you to be attacked or attack. A less invasive approach could be something like a white flag option, that you could use and recall, but drop all gold to the ground.

Jani

Grandmaster

When you can't get away, just accept it and die. I mean if there's 5 pks on you, you probably deserve to die. It is not like you're losing anything valuable anyway. I don't like like this suggestion, cos I feel blue recalling is so easy anyway. You could always make a scribe and use its powerful protection spell.

Zoobler

Grandmaster
Most of my time is spent Pvm...I've been leveling my dexxer talisman with hard to find and often expensive slayer weapons (non archer). I have lost about one decent slayer a day while I have been leveling. It fucking sucks some times. With that said...this suggestion sucks even more in my opinion. I don't mean to be a dick about it but uof is supposed to be about risk vs reward. If it's not risky then you might as well be playing FarmVille

account51

Master
Most of my time is spent Pvm...I've been leveling my dexxer talisman with hard to find and often expensive slayer weapons (non archer). I have lost about one decent slayer a day while I have been leveling. It fucking sucks some times. With that said...this suggestion sucks even more in my opinion. I don't mean to be a dick about it but uof is supposed to be about risk vs reward. If it's not risky then you might as well be playing FarmVille

I think the discussions' premise also refers to the risk of being a PK. Is it relative to the reward the PK receives? There isn't much risk, and as you stated, they get many nice slayer weapons. Hopefully the new head buy back system will balance things out.

VFingerDiscount

Grandmaster
How about a relic for murderers where they receive 5 HP 5 int and 5 dex per count given added to their stats capped at 120/120/120. Lasts until murderer is killed or 4 hours.

Must be 4 unique counts and all bonus is lost if healed by any person (IP check) that gave any of the counts or if count is given by any player on same IP as the murderer (to avoid abuse)

Last edited by a moderator:

Zoobler

Grandmaster
I'm telling you I still like the idea of 120/120/120 cap but upon death your character is just that...gonzo