Relics/talismin generation 2...

Streets

Grandmaster
With the new meta pet (2 slot) from the battle week released and I'm guessing these won't be the 1st/only maybe it's time to expand on talismin and release as well. I think everyone can agree they are fun, being rare makes them challanging, and increases game play without breaking the fundemental skill system. But there are alot of play types that can't take advantage of them as much as others *cough*archers*cough*

So with that what would you like to see added? This is just for fun but also practicle. Don't know if it's even something that can be programed?

Talisman of the ranger. Increase damage when standing still.

Relic of the mongoose : frees up a hand for drinking while using a bow

Relic of the wild: chance on hit to summon a random non controlable animal to attack your target for xxx seconds (think energy vortex with animal skin) increasing level increases the quality of the pet

Swift relic or relic of the cheetah : chance to fire a shot while moving

Camping talismin :

1st lvl create a small campsite (use old tent files) alow for party members to log Out safely

Lvl2: summon a vendor to buy and sell provisioned items

Lvl 3: same as level 2 but adds the ability to repair items

Lvl 4: adds a couple weaker (killable) guards for the tent

Lvl 5: etc

Tamer relic:
Pet tag:chance to reduce the exp loss from pet death by xx% every 30 min

Relic of hatred: (multi sub class) add hatred to a specific race in sosaria granting 10% extra damage when fighting said race. (Thunk slayers for tamers so or no double damage maybe over kill)

Relic of the eternal bonded: when ever a player rezes any dead pets are summoned to the tamers side and rezed as well

Talismin of the bode spirit: when ever a pet is healed 10% of the healed damage applies to the pets owner

Mage:

Relic of the defender. Stone walls last twice as long before vanishing

Relic of the paragon: chance a summons creature will be a paragon with slightly higher stats (maybe not as high as true paragon)

Tank:

Relic of the defender: % of ac is converted to hit points this can raise wearer health above 100

Relic of focusing : force the npc that is in combat to target you and focus attacks on you

All:

Relic of pain: alow the use of relic/talismin in pvp situations (not usable on innocents)

More dexer:

???

Just some ideas :)

Streets

Grandmaster
Ohhh relics for rogues

Relic of concealment : hide (stealth) all party members in a 5x5 time area around the rogue

Relic of confusion: when triggered puts the thief/rogue into stealth (if current game rules alow) and creates a mirror image of the player that runs off in a random direction for x tiles and vanishes.

Streets

Grandmaster
Relic of crud: applies a poision that does 0 damage (or 1 point if 0 is not possible) when using an archery weapon... just so those dame healers have to cure once in a while too

Streets

Grandmaster
Oh harvesting (mining lumber jacking etc) Relics

Bank sitting relics (cosmetic only) particle effects like summoning a merchant table at wbb in game sound files etc

OK I'm done guess u can tell I like talismin and relics even if I don't find them at tactics to my current build. I really think this is the next step in uo hell you could do a whole expansion for these :)

Young Star

Grandmaster
Meta Quivers!

Lower ammo cost *when shooting mobs similar to the lower mana cost for magi talisman. Maybe cal it an Ethereal Arrow.
Exploding arrows. *uses a explo pots like infectious wounds uses poison pots
Double Strike *yes allow it to be used on berzerker and this. precedent has been set with the meta-pet relics for this.

I would say Running Shot too but that really isn't that useful for PvM. You don't really chase mobs so it would only be when retreating that you would need to move. Usually would only work running away or through a group of spawn and firing a random shot into a group doesn't really help much. Now that I thought a little longer it can be helpful in no-mount zones to keep your distance from mobs.

Streets

Grandmaster
I like it and you maybe right about moving shot, I was thinking more of a pvp weakness there.

How about relic of retreat. .. use causes the archer to leap back x tiles. Use code from mage "teleport" spell?