Remove Pets Frome Stables

Alucard

Grandmaster
@Shane @eppy
I had to transfer + put pack_beetle in stables on mine Miner Crafter...
but i cant doit because an old Pack lama was in Stables, for pull it out cost 30 k... (ok 30k not big deal)
but ...if we forget about the animal in long time or players will return to the game after a year .. we will have to pay 100k , 200k ... for cleaning?
its feature or bug ?

maybe take limit max ~30k ? ))

Last edited by a moderator:

Alucard

Grandmaster
Feature. 150gp per week. That sucker has been in there for a while.
mainly complained about this ... beginners who have returned after two years
they Tame drakes + another shit ... ))
and for cleaning or remember what stats on pets they need spend
15 k + 15 k + 15 k + 15 k + 15k ...
yep -bullshit )) but pullout a shit pets for a newcomer for this money unpleasantly

just as the idea might make some kind of alternative... that was less tears for beginners
I also think that this is nothing, but forgetting that on mine crafter in stables sit Pack horse(when i start) and want 30 k for release = 2 pack beetle ))

Also new Players Cry...
when drop farm Gold in container, after farm day they don't find a large sum of money ))
because Large Wyrm )) his body blocked the chest ... and eat dropped gold =))
on Wyrm info It says that - eats meat only ,,, please correct and add gold ^_^

Bromista

Grandmaster
I feel like this isn't a real issue.

I left a beetle in the stable for two years and it cost me 16k to retrieve it.

It's 8k a year per pet bro.

8k a year.

Takes literally 10 minutes to farm even for a beginner player.

lapj

Journeyman
This thread made me think about my pets on osi. They have been sitting in the stables for over a decade. prob won't remember me anymore.
ah well, fuck them.

Swayze

Grandmaster
Vet services aren't cheap. They take good care of your pet. We have had a 100% success rate that the vet will make sure your pet is fully healed and fed within 24 hours of being stabled.

Alucard

Grandmaster
Vet services aren't cheap. They take good care of your pet. We have had a 100% success rate that the vet will make sure your pet is fully healed and fed within 24 hours of being stabled.
thats true gj ;)

but wat about - on Wyrm info It says that - eats meat only ,,, please correct and add gold ^_^