Remove stat loss from reds. No really

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem with any discussion like this is how it breaks down into us vs them mentality. I'm coming from a philosophical point of view of how things could be. It obviously requires both sides to evaluate how they play the game, and what the effects of their actions are.

I think EA crushing my most favorite game has put me in a state of constant what if mode. What if there was a solution other than Trammel that could have bridged the gap between "wolf and sheep" as they called it back then? It's futile in the end because of extreme opposing views and neither side will compromise. But it's fun to think about.

wreckognize

Grandmaster
well booty isle is new and apparently has custom mechanics.. it might be a good testing zone for some new style mechanics? Maybe boost Order Chaos there?

i wonder if they could make it a true 1v1 area where you can only be agroed by one player at a time with 2 min timer for after the last agressive before another player could attack you?

And maybe Order/Chaos could still fight eachother as normal in this area, but not factions?

only downside i see is that tamers might have a good advantage there, so maybe followers do 50% dmg there as well or something..

just tossing around some ideas to help reduce the gank freedom here

Shane

Administrator
Staff member
Eh , stat loss probably can, could and may soon be revised, and we will take this into consideration.

Posts like this will go on for 50 pages long however, so i am going to lock it.

A few points about pking/statloss:

1: Pking/murdering is a choice and path and you should be forced to keep that path.
2: Having too many pk's will totally ruin/kill a server.
3: Killing a murderer i believe should be worthy, however it shouldn't be abusable.
4: Multiple accounts/Freeplay/Ip's is a serious issue with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.