remove trap help?

Bhall

Expert
I am stocked at 79 it seems.
cant find anything I gain on. Been doing tinkering and remove trap so both skills are at 79
Using arrow trap.

tried lots and lots of dungeon chests, paragon and treasures.... either I can or cannot remove trap but no skill gain.

Do I really have to gm the tinkering?

its getting annoying ;)

Reemer

Master
I dont believe you have to GM tinkering. Are you fed and quinched? Do you have 700 show real skill points? If so, turn one down. As far as i know you just use it at a bank and it will go up. like the more people around the better chance at a skil gain kinda skill. Dont quote me tho. Goodluck

Bhall

Expert
doesnt make sense to remove trap next to people. I will try it though :)
but if its true then its really stupid and they should change it.

Adnif

Apprentice
I GMd mine, I basically kept my tinkering 10-15 points higher than my remove trap until I GMd tinkering just to turn around and drop tinkering, tinkering is pretty cheap to GM since its only 1-4 ingots per item...

Splatix

Neophyte
I've got mine to the mid 80's by doing dart traps while hidden in the bank, so maybe having others around does have an influence on chance for skill gain. I have Tinkering on same char, usually a point or two ahead of RTrap, but the skill gain has flattened out now.

Anyone know what the minimum level of RTrap is needed to have a chance (and thus skill gain) for level 3 & 4 dungeon chests? I have never successfully removed a trap on the ones in Khaldun.

I am working it as well. And I will say u have to have tinkering. Unless u want to remove from dungeon chest 10000 times...

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk