Remove Trap?

Riversilk

Master
Look in your spellbook, level 3, Telekinesis
Just joking, but remember that if you don't need to disarm traps while hidden, the skill can completely be substituted by the Telekinesis spell (just walk away 3 tiles before exploding the trap)

Edit: this is because in this shard, differently from osi, you don't lose items inside a chest if trap explodes

Look in your spellbook, level 3, Telekinesis
Just joking, but remember that if you don't need to disarm traps while hidden, the skill can completely be substituted by the Telekinesis spell (just walk away 3 tiles before exploding the trap)

Edit: this is because in this shard, differently from osi, you don't lose items inside a chest if trap explodes

Yeah but nothing beats picking a chest, removing the trap, looting that bad boy and walking away without ever going visible once.

Thug life.

I trained lock pick it's high 50 and detect hidden is in 70's but I can't get the NPC in Buc's Den to train remove trap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DingDong

Master
The tinker in brit I think it was, just the building north of the west bank trains remove traps...but you need the skills that mentions above.

Edit: must been drunk that day without even knowing it my self. I know I trained remove traps from a vendor in Britain 2 weeks ago just above the bank, havent been in bucs den at all in many months. But now when I check the stores around I cant find the vendor that trained it.

Edit 2: In other hand maybe its couse I dropped detect hidden after I gm:d RT, and now the choise isnt there....Sooooo Maybe I wasnt that drunk....

Its scary to not know that I might have been drunk without knowing it...hmm...Gonna let a doctor check me dingdong brain someday...

Last edited by a moderator: