repond/durable/vanq viking sword

Qualtar

Master
10k can be made with that sword in 10 mins. How on Earth is that a fair price? This is one of my only serious issues with this server. WAY too much high end stuff falls off mobs and is in treasure chests.{Now this particular sword is a great find} It has made the weapons market a joke. I can get 5-7 power and 3-5 vanqs a day with little effort. Its sad.

10k can be made with that sword in 10 mins. How on Earth is that a fair price? This is one of my only serious issues with this server. WAY too much high end stuff falls off mobs and is in treasure chests.{Now this particular sword is a great find} It has made the weapons market a joke. I can get 5-7 power and 3-5 vanqs a day with little effort. Its sad.

I find the reason being, up to 15k is about the max ill spend on a weapon because between the reds/thieves you'll eventually lose the weapon. For 8k you can buy a GM Slayer weapon and do similar damage.

If weapon blessing/insurance was in (NOT that im saying i want it, i dont) you would see the price of weapons go up because people would spend 100k-200k on a vanq slayer if they knew they were not going to lose it.

Its the same reason no one is using slayer armor, no one wants to spend 200k on a suit just to lose it. If a full set of slayer armor was 20-30k people may see that as an acceptable lose for the benefit.