'Reported' Posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
Is anyone even responsible for reviewing these and taking action on them? I don't see why there is a "report" icon for posts.. if reported posts will go un-acknowledged...

#disappointed

Fuck off.

Old mans been doing it for 54 years you dont think he knows public relations? EQMS is what it is because of our Lord and Savior Gluttony of SDS.

As for Silly Pedo, dont you realize talking about people talking about the other server is the same as talking about the server yourself? By your own logic you too should be banned (especially considering you were one of the first ones on [REDACTED SERVER])
http://www.uoforum.com/threads/uof-blues-vs-reds-the-glory-hole.83072/page-2#post-635033

@Homer the miner
If Archersnon were a 14 year old girl, there'd be no stopping Silly Santa from creating false accounts and paying $200k for a shot to chat with her. He's a 31 year old man with a large house and a decent **** according to craigslist.
http://www.uoforum.com/threads/all-hail-our-lord-and-saviour-gluttony.82669/page-5

I'll be damned.
I took Silly Santa off of ignore to read this forum post. He was on ignore for 2-3 months!!! and he STILL tagged me in the forum post, lol.
#obsessed #affected

@Silly Santa , you are creepy, weird, and supposedly had an inappropriate exchange with a minor according to reliable sources. I want nothing to do with you. Back to the ignore list
http://www.uoforum.com/threads/they-dont-call-them-purple-noobs-for-nothing.82323/page-4

LOL WOW nice excuse...so your a sick pedo too...
http://www.uoforum.com/threads/they-dont-call-them-purple-noobs-for-nothing.82323/page-4

Last edited by a moderator:

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
edit: I heard now that one of these forum users was banned on Friday [Josh D I think]. Thank you Staff.

Although I hate to see people banned... if they break forum rules or in-game rules, that's on them.. not me.

Darkarna

Grandmaster
try harder

Try harder for what? Calling someone a sex offender without any proof whatsoever is asking for trouble. There are lines that should not be crossed and this applies to anyone not just the obvious already listed here. Theoretically, you could get someone killed for comments like that.

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
Try harder for what? Calling someone a sex offender without any proof whatsoever is asking for trouble. There are lines that should not be crossed and this applies to anyone not just the obvious already listed here. Theoretically, you could get someone killed for comments like that.

This is all because of Donny Darko and him being pissed that I kicked him out of my guild, for disrespecting my allies in the past *nods head*

Darkarna

Grandmaster
This is all because of Donny Darko and him being pissed that I kicked him out of my guild, for disrespecting my allies in the past *nods head*

It is way passed a joke though man, these 'kids' spreading shite like this need a few weeks in a young offenders institute. You hear it every day, innocent people labelled as something they are not, having to leave their home and move away because their house is being fire bombed/broken in, vandalised and graffiti such as 'NONCE' plastered all over the walls.

Real offenders usually end up with a knife through their throats *justice served*.

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
It is way passed a joke though man, these 'kids' spreading shite like this need a few weeks in a young offenders institute. You hear it every day, innocent people labelled as something they are not, having to leave their home and move away because their house is being fire bombed/broken in, vandalised and graffiti such as 'NONCE' plastered all over the walls.

Real offenders usually end up with a knife through their throats *justice served*.

yeah... this is why I am happy to see that 1 guy was forum banned at least. I love this game... but BS like this no one should have to deal with... and that's on him, for deserving that forum ban.

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
@Staff please also advise on these other 2 forum posts.

Fuck off.

Old mans been doing it for 54 years you dont think he knows public relations? EQMS is what it is because of our Lord and Savior Gluttony of SDS.

As for Silly Pedo, dont you realize talking about people talking about the other server is the same as talking about the server yourself? By your own logic you too should be banned (especially considering you were one of the first ones on [REDACTED SERVER])
http://www.uoforum.com/threads/uof-blues-vs-reds-the-glory-hole.83072/page-2#post-635033

LOL WOW nice excuse...so your a sick pedo too...

Garillo

Master

try harder

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
>Hates seeing people get banned

>Makes thread with old quotes trying to get people banned

I questioned staff on these a while ago.. and reported them.. and nothing was done about it. So, I created this thread questioning staff on why no one reviews reported posts... kthx...

In addition... if you hate to see people banned... you should go educate them on what the forum rules are.

PekatronIII

Grandmaster
Staff on this shard doesn't work in this direction. I have few screen with insults(on discord) But @Swayze said :

It's not a post-trolling just i'm disappointed like a TS.

Why the same rules work for different people in different ways?

If I write something like it administration or moderators, I will permanently banned i think
smlpeka.png

Where is the truth ladies and gentlemen?

Swayze

Grandmaster
There is a warning system in place. 3 warnings = ban. We follow these procedures for everyone unless they go over the top and get an insta-ban. It is hard for me to talk to someone on discord when they are not online.

In some cases it goes beyond an insult. Just because you don't like a particular person doesn't mean you go out of your way to try and get them banned. Every situation is different. some of you should just ignore things. There are ignore functions on the forum and discord, use them.

Status
Not open for further replies.