WTS Reptilian Death / Vanquishing / +25 tactics short spear *SOLD*

tankian

Grandmaster
350k and i can already smell the dragon blood running down from the tip of my spear.
also can we get this over with 12hrs after last bid, 24hrs is a long time when dragons need slaying

Last edited by a moderator:

Leewald7

Grandmaster
Wow well never thought id say it but i bow out 350k is too much. Sad though it will end up in a pks bank box or a dragon stomach...[emoji24]

Hopefully the PK route so i can have a chance at buying again hehe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tankian

Grandmaster
Wow well never thought id say it but i bow out 350k is too much. Sad though it will end up in a pks bank box or a dragon stomach...[emoji24]

probably but ill have fun using it while it last

tankian

Grandmaster
what happened to
Did u not see my last win? I can go all day hehe.
isnt this what you said lol
i can be a nice guy and let you have it for your last high bid, my contribution towards your museum, otherwise im gonna have fun with it
@Leewald7

Leewald7

Grandmaster
I did but im buying alot of stuff right now and id rather keep that room open for something i dont already have. Was hoping to pick up for same price as the one i got last night or less.

I'll just bid again on it when it goes up for auction again [emoji12]

Tac0bell

Grandmaster
I feel ya Lee! Still had a good run.

I probably won't be on until about 10pm east, if there are no more bids then I might end it. That is in 8 hours.

Doubtful anyone would go higher than this ;)

Josh D

Grandmaster
Hey weapons collectors. We've been bidding on several of these things lately...does anyone know if these are dropping like crazy currently? Or are they just seeing us drop stupid amounts on these and are deciding to sell while the market is hot?

Enthalpic

Grandmaster
Taco and I have done like a zillion level 6 t maps this month for Balrons. That is where this weapon came from. We saw the high prices on the forums and wanted in on the action!

Josh D

Grandmaster
Well if you get any vanq super slayers that are of the mace fighting type, pm me for a quick sale. I currently don't need silver, but everything else Im down for.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Hey weapons collectors. We've been bidding on several of these things lately...does anyone know if these are dropping like crazy currently? Or are they just seeing us drop stupid amounts on these and are deciding to sell while the market is hot?
I feel like not just this MotM but really all MotM are driving ppl to do more maps. Plus I have heard tales of some fishermen raping the sea as of late. Both activities on the increase is producing more of those sweet chest weps would be my guess.

Best slayer in the game comes out of chests you almost never get good modifiers on corpse drops.

tankian

Grandmaster
ive done about 10 tonight, have 76 lvl 6's to go through plus i have over 150 lvl 5's
to do as well