Resolved.

Kookie

Master
Resolved. Thx a lot for all who tried to be helpful with the issue.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kookie

Master
But it does, that's why I'm asking...Eppy said it doesn't, I just hope some of the players knows if the items remains at "about to fall apart" or not. Example, all those bone masks and other items with durability. The odds are they don't get destroyed...since they've been around for years.

So, I'll feel relaxed for now ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Belge

Grandmaster
Ive came across this with my dono pw leather skirt and was informed by staff that it will not break... that was over a year ago, and I've worn it fighting monsters ever since!

Lady Macbeth

Grandmaster
I wonder will the functional dono leather armors survive from fire? Once I worn my newbie set of leather armors and died in my boat when someone sunk it. Rez and the armors were gone. Figured they got all burnt. Wonder will the same thing happens to ranger armors...

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

halygon

Grandmaster
I wonder will the functional dono leather armors survive from fire? Once I worn my newbie set of leather armors and died in my boat when someone sunk it. Rez and the armors were gone. Figured they got all burnt. Wonder will the same thing happens to ranger armors...

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
Not all items that your character are created with are newbied. The leather armor is one of these.

Ranger and Phoenix armor are blessed, but they do take durability damage and can break.

Lady Macbeth

Grandmaster
Hmmm... does that mean if u die in a boat sunk with ranger armors. They will get burned up into flame? Cuz I'm not sure what is the hit of each boat sunk to the armor since it's fire...

PS: the leather armors I described b4 are account based. Since I used it for long time and they were always in my backpack once I rez. I thought they were newbified...

halygon

Grandmaster
Hmmm... does that mean if u die in a boat sunk with ranger armors. They will get burned up into flame? Cuz I'm not sure what is the hit of each boat sunk to the armor since it's fire...

PS: the leather armors I described b4 are account based. Since I used it for long time and they were always in my backpack once I rez. I thought they were newbified...
No, you should not lose ranger/phoenix armor if dying to flames on your boat.

stunoma.

Grandmaster
I know bone masks used to be. I had them break multiple times. Doesn't anymore. Sucks though cause I got my red one replaced by the shitty metallic instead of the other red. Basically I got punished for other people's mistake

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stunoma.

Grandmaster
Hmm, mine went from "suffered wear and tear", to "well used"...and now it's "rather battered"

I wouldn't use it until you get confirmation whether it's breakable or not from someone with power.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kookie

Master
@halygon, my dono item now it states that its "badly damaged" when arms loring it. Is this suppose to be normal and durability go all the way to 1% and remain there? Beldge stated that her durability remained at certain condition unlike mine.