Returning player

Carbonaceous

Neophyte
What's up guys. Short description of my Ultima online time... Started playing 2 weeks after initial launch, calling Lake Superior my home for let's say, 80% of my OSI time. The other 20%, you would find me on seige perilous. I stayed with OSI up until the very moment they dropped AoS.. quite literally everything that AoS offered, and most everything past that, was the deciding factor for me saying goodbye to official servers. My next stop,and first player ran shard, was...oh boy..I believe it was called The Darkside?? Or something to that effect. Server eventually died due to horrendous issues,but again this was back in the infant stage of player ran shards. Once my time there came to an end, I spent a very, very long time on ********..now as I understand , that shard too is now no more. I did have a brief go with IPY, but I just never really felt it..during all this time,I have and still am an avid WoW player , as of late running a progression guild ranked #172 in the NA region. But, no matter how hard I try to kick this nasty addiction which is Ultima Online, I always find myself back to the basics. Because let's be honest, sure graphically it's subpar at best...but Ultima Online has and always will have a one of a kind experience that as of yet,if EVER, any other game will be able to pull off. Anyways, obviously I lied a bit, as this was far from short...but anyways...ultima online once again called, and I couldn't help but answer. During my 2 weeks or so here on UOF, I am back madly in love. For now, until I have the resources to make a mage and tamer..you will be seeing me on either Lucid, or Carbonaceous. I will edit this post a bit later with contact info for myself, but just wanted to get the introduction out of the way as I have dono coins to sell so I can actually start putting in work on my preferred characters. So,as it stands, it's a pleasure as well as a honor to of found this wonderful shard. Looking forward to seeing y'all in the field.

Cheers!

-Lucid/Carbonaceous

Carbonaceous#8873

Last edited: