WTS Rikktor's Head [Champion Artifact] + PS 120 Blacksmith

Skullman

Neophyte
Taking Offers guys ;)
For Head and Ps 120 Blacksmith

h4EyMr.jpg

Bromista

Grandmaster
Hrmmm wonder who the fuck skullman is, made a brand new account to sell this right after the champ wrapped up...

Avarice

Grandmaster
Hrmmm wonder who the fuck skullman is, made a brand new account to sell this right after the champ wrapped up...

he probably thieved it and doesnt what anyone to know :)

Skullman

Neophyte
I started to play for about a month today I made champ with my guild and alliance.
And together we have dropped ps and artifact. I did not steal nothing or the character that I used to make the champ is Raeda provo archer. So I hope this is the last explanation I need and I request that the next only answers are inherent to the post. Thank you all and you can offer;)

ps sorry for my bad english i am italian ;)

Dig'em

Grandmaster
I started to play for about a month today I made champ with my guild and alliance.
And together we have dropped ps and artifact. I did not steal nothing or the character that I used to make the champ is Raeda provo archer. So I hope this is the last explanation I need and I request that the next only answers are inherent to the post. Thank you all and you can offer;)

ps sorry for my bad english i am italian ;)
This is pretty good English

asics

Grandmaster
flube we will consider some resonable offer :p

btw , skull post a pic without the curson on it.. so we can see the color of the item!

Babethoven

Grandmaster
i cant even get 250k for my neiras sword, able to equip it, goes along with a red suit nicely, but nobody is interested in champ rares due to them having a chance to drop "this" or "that" rare per champ......

everyones in that mindframe " as soon as i buy it another will pop up" which UOF history shows... THATS what happens sadly

This is way cooler than neira's sword IMO. Who cares if the sword can be equipped? Its still just bright green deco. This and the blood splatter are the only two champ artifacts I like so far. Too bad Im holding on to my gold for a house atm. Good luck skullman.

Edit: just noticed babe's sword is red instead of that god awful neon green that I saw a week or two ago.