WTS Rune book sets

Bunnky

Grandmaster
I'm taking a break from Runebook sales due to IRL things, and being backed up in orders, lol.

I'm gonna finish out your orders and will PM you when they are finished. Thank you everyone for your business, I'll put the thread back when I'm able to make more books. :)

Sent from my ZTE N9120 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

Bunnky

Grandmaster
^ I will be adding a couple more books after work today. Thank you its a pleasure doing business!

Bunnky

Grandmaster
^ slacked off yesterday. Will add more books to the list over the weekend.

rimmshot

Master
ill take a rune book FULL of the most popular hunting spots .. ( where i can find people farming when I recall in ) . I need two copies pls

Bunnky

Grandmaster
Sold first full mining set!

Are you using a recall macro to mine? Buy my mining set! All recall positions are 1 specific tileoffset to work perfectly with your macro :)

SteelSexi

Master
I'll take a gold farming book, a cotton/sheep book (if it is a full book of good sheep locations), and a taming spot book please.

Bunnky

Grandmaster
^ Bummpy.

Plan to work on some new books today, including rare mounts.

Bunnky

Grandmaster
Ok, because im backed up 9 orders, AND because I bit myself in the ass by selling a gold farm book I myself use, and now I'm seeing someone at almost every location, I've decided to increase the gold farm book to 200k. Sorry if this upsets you, but I must slow the rate at which i'm making these. I can't even farm anymore lol.

If you've already placed an order for one, it's still 50k, but after this post time, it won't be. I assume not many, if any, sell at that price, but that's the point really. Sorry in advance.

Stannis

Adept
I'll take 2 Champ Spawn books if they are updated to reflect the new recall zones. And 2 graveyards. Do you private message when complete?

Bunnky

Grandmaster
How many books are in the farm one?
If you mean the gold farming book, It's just one book.

I'll take 2 Champ Spawn books if they are updated to reflect the new recall zones. And 2 graveyards. Do you private message when complete?
They are updated as of yesterday. And ya, I'll PM you when finished, probably tonight if your on.

Bunnky

Grandmaster
*Added Rare Mounts Book
3 orders filled and waiting for buyers :)

Also, bump.

Last edited by a moderator: