Sallos...So I hear you need a programmer...

Destroyer

Hello,

My name is Destroyer. I have been playing uoforever since back in the day and am fed up with the horrible direction it is headed with the ridiculously bad staff that run the shard. There is nothing but corruption on that garbage server and it just continues to go downhill with every single patch.

The final straw was the last patch today...they removed the ability to scavenge explosion pots off the ground...to most, this wouldn't be a problem...but to me, THE ONLY PERSON ON THE SHARD THAT DID THIS CONSISTENTLY during duels, field battles, etc...it's HUGE.. it effects my game more than anybody else on the server...so to me...it was a personal attack.

The reason they decided to do this was because the past few nights I have been dueling one of the GM's butt buddies, Dirt McGirt and a few others..I record all of my duels just for fun, and will gladly provide them if anybody would like to see.

In a few of the duels, I potkicked, or scavenged the pot and ran it into them or rethrew it. When I did so, it would usually end up getting me ahead in the duel and I would win...

Well, it's obvious that Dirt Buttsquirt got mad about losing 10 times in a row and decided to rage in to the GMs that he sucks off every night and VIOLA...they remove the ability to pot kick.

So here I am...a programmer looking to GLADLY get Sallos working for this server, if I am given the ability by the owners. Why? Mainly because I need a new home, but also because I would love to stick it to the corrupt gms over at uoforever and allow the pvpers I know from uoforever to migrate over to this server, which I hear is much better and has better staff with less corruption.. Hopefully I'm not mistaken?

Anyway...hope to see you all in game, and I surely hope I am given the opportunity to get Sallos running for everybody here.

Thanks,

Razimus

Adept
This story doesn't surprise me at all, I've been scavenging with razor ever since it came out, it's an intended, added feature, purposely added, not cheating, 100% normal razor usage, yet the admins on that shard treat scavenging as cheating, which tells me they are ignorant of razor, I scavenged on razor for 8 years, have tons and tons of items in it for IDOC and people dropping rare item purposes, and at an event a gm plopped a bunch of worthless pizzas on the ground and anyone who has used scavenge would know a rare pizza and a normal pizza are scavenged the same way, so I set my scavenge for a rare pizza from an IDOC many many years ago and auto-scavenged the worthless pizza a gm plopped on the ground, and the gm on the particular shard mentioned by the OP, and i was banned from events for 'scavenging pizza', makes no sense, but this particular gm of the shard which i shall never name, but mentioned by the OP, is clearly abusing his power or clearly incompetent when it comes to normal razor usage, so this stopping a certain item to be scavenged sounds like something that gm would do,

To Gore, disabling normal razor usage features is like saying using razor is cheating, if using razor is cheating why support razor in the first place? that shard doesn't seem to support the program designed by it's very founders, it's a walking contradiction, it's nonsensical, it's one reason people leave that shard, I can say my scavenge issue was the breaking point for me wanting to look elsewhere, and it was a 100% staff created issue. I don't think that shard comprehends a concept this shard does, use common sense, treat players with respect, those players will return the respect, and stick around.

Razimus

Adept
Welcome to the server you will be happy here

Yeah you will OP,

This server is literally the most old-school feeling UO shard out there, for so many factors I can't name them all but no T2A = many players on the Britannia map which gives it a packed shard feel, also from what I can see the numbers are far beyond that other shard, active players, not AFK players, go in any dungeon and you'll find someone pretty soon, not the case on other shards.

As for PVP, I'm not a big pvp fan, but this shard is fair from what I can see, very fair to players like me who never relied on G-Heal wands, Lightning Wands & Bolas to begin with, I never relied on those, never stocked up on them, rarely ever used them, so the pvp taking away those players that heavily relied on those and not skill but having a 20 charged lightning wand, well it's more skill based and a lot more fun and fair.