Sallos?

I use razor, it's buggy af, infact I literally have to resync my client every few screens otherwise my razor last target hot key doesn't work and says target out of range even though the noob I'm raping is to close to me that our penis' can touch.

I lose tiles to sallos players in straight lines, probably ping rather than client.

I stick with razor because I enjoy the classic feel. I dont script pvp or partake in target closest non friendly/run the map mage pvp.

It's clear that sallos has the best advantages for pvp which is why 95%+ of you only use that client.

/thread.

K A Z

Grandmaster
I use razor, it's buggy af, infact I literally have to resync my client every few screens otherwise my razor last target hot key doesn't work and says target out of range even though the noob I'm raping is to close to me that our penis' can touch.

I lose tiles to sallos players in straight lines, probably ping rather than client.

I stick with razor because I enjoy the classic feel. I dont script pvp or partake in target closest non friendly/run the map mage pvp.

It's clear that sallos has the best advantages for pvp which is why 95%+ of you only use that client.

/thread.

an argumentum ad ignorantiam