Scammed

Sseany4209

Grandmaster
mc raider traded me a "mongbat statue" for my maul i looted and wanted to sell lol. but ended up being a tamed mongbat oh well just wanted to vent lol

amonseti

Grandmaster
mc raider traded me a "mongbat statue" for my maul i looted and wanted to sell lol. but ended up being a tamed mongbat oh well just wanted to vent lol
lol sorry dont take this the wrong way but ... Good job mc raider. Nice one!!
I too have been scamed creativly in the past.. bought 5 locked paragon chests from a vendor for 100k expecting them to be full ... but alas all that they were was empty paragon chests with magic lock cast on them.. First I was angry then I was like epic!!

Vince[Tharakus]

Grandmaster
I practice I have when making these types of trades......bring chest with you to trade give it to them, and have them place the item in chest, initiate trade, and have them open chest with item in it.

lost

Grandmaster
fukkin lol

i saw a guy try to trade me a mongbat satue lastnight, said offer? i was like wtf he offering me a mongbat statue for.. and i left.. now i get it

Chop

Journeyman
Saw that guy trying to pull this at brit bank last night as well. The mongbat was stashed in front of the dono npc's and pretty easy to see. Super old scam lol. Originally the scam was a renamed horse or llama hidden away some place around the bank and the person would try to pass it off as a ethy. I was surprised to see someone pull this one outa the past. I LOL'd

Sseany4209

Grandmaster
yeah i was superised to, and i usually do good on those types of scams but i guess this one slipped away lol!! oh well still love uo

Legenis

Apprentice
Isnt is called a Mongbat Statuette in game? The real item that is. Also was it advertised as a Statue by the player or did you just see the pets name and fall for it?

kristina

Master
fukkin lol

i saw a guy try to trade me a mongbat satue lastnight, said offer? i was like wtf he offering me a mongbat statue for.. and i left.. now i get it
Same! I was like, "nah dude! No mongbat statue for me." Funny stuff. That's one of those scams that we can laugh at :) I've already experienced one a whole lot worse on this server. It was taken care of immediately and I appreciated that.

Last edited by a moderator: