scottiebly

tankian

Grandmaster
Scottiebly has got to be the most overpriced rude seller on the forums. his auctions are always way over priced. they go on for weeks with no bids and even after 2,3,4 weeks of no bids someone comes along and offers a good fair price and gets bent out of shape. people ask questions on his forum post about the item for sale and he never answers back and someone else has got to answer it for him. and if someone puts a bid in and he always says he has a bid higher than that but never has any proof. he is just trying to milk every ounce of gold out of the buyers. I recommend everyone not to do business with this seller. you can find better deals with someone else 99% of the time.
btw @lollo I have never seen any +3 armor patches sell for more than 250-300k per.

lollo

Grandmaster
He was only nice when he was begging me to sell him my meta Steed.

And even tho my reputation as a seller/buyer is flawless, he wanted me to turn The Steed into an egg because he insisted i was trying to scam him.

So yeah, avoid him at all costs. Too bad his posts take away space from The selling forums

tankian

Grandmaster
I did some new research and looks like the average price now is 400k with some auctions 400k or best offer

lollo

Grandmaster
Well i got pmd by 2 persons wanting to sell For 300 so i have no idea How Someone would want to pay 450 (or 500 lol) For one

tankian

Grandmaster
I got a +3 patch I can sell, I was holding onto it for later use for my meta dexxer but not sure I will ever finish him. if I do sell. ill let it go for 325k

Darkarna

Grandmaster
Greed, he must be a right gem at parties where he expects everyone to buy him a drink and when he returns the favour he adds 15% on top as generosity tax..

Messremb

Grandmaster
I always just assume that his price is 30% more than what he is selling is worth and usually end up being right.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Bromista

Grandmaster
Look...it's no secret. Scottie likes to haggle. Yeah he starts high but I've bought many items from him and I think I only paid his asking price one time.

He has been 100% consistent so it should come as no surprise. I know that's half the point of this thread but he's not the only guy selling high on these forums and at least his post format doesn't make my fucking eyes bleed.

You cannot be kind to Barracoon and call Scottie out. You simply can't. That's absurdity of the highest degree.

In short...if I want pixels I buy pixels so @ScottieBly can sell me his overpriced shit any day.

ScottieBly

Grandmaster
Scottiebly has got to be the most overpriced rude seller on the forums. his auctions are always way over priced. they go on for weeks with no bids and even after 2,3,4 weeks of no bids someone comes along and offers a good fair price and gets bent out of shape. people ask questions on his forum post about the item for sale and he never answers back and someone else has got to answer it for him. and if someone puts a bid in and he always says he has a bid higher than that but never has any proof. he is just trying to milk every ounce of gold out of the buyers. I recommend everyone not to do business with this seller. you can find better deals with someone else 99% of the time.
btw @lollo I have never seen any +3 armor patches sell for more than 250-300k per.
Lmao. So sad. Grow up a little kid.

tankian

Grandmaster
takes one to know one, they say... ...

That is what they say, isn't it?

It's just funny seeing a post like this coming from @tankian since this is exactly what people have been posting about him lately.
just you because your jealous because ive been hanging out with a friend of yours
and everything i put up for sale, sells within a couple days. except the wind house but once i actually set a b/o it sold the very next day

wreckognize

Grandmaster
this is UO, just because you sell overpriced and are rude doesn't mean you won't find buyers.

Isn't that why you even posted this?

Messremb

Grandmaster
Last edited by a moderator: