WTS Seeds and seed box

spudd

Grandmaster
I have every type of seed and majority of each color of seeds, including some white and black mutations. Looking to sell all seeds whether its one transaction or multiple doesn't matter.

Ludwig

Grandmaster
I have every type of seed and majority of each color of seeds, including some white and black mutations. Looking to sell all seeds whether its one transaction or multiple doesn't matter.

You have all 221 types of seeds? Might be interested depending on the black/white numbers on hand.

spudd

Grandmaster
You have all 221 types of seeds? Might be interested depending on the black/white numbers on hand.

Like Christie said, I wrote every TYPE of seed and MAJORITY of colors. I can screen shot EVERY seed if that's truly what's needed?

Ludwig

Grandmaster
Like Christie said, I wrote every TYPE of seed and MAJORITY of colors. I can screen shot EVERY seed if that's truly what's needed?

Not crazy about having all 221 normal varieties unless you have all of them. The bigger draw is the white/black seeds.

spudd

Grandmaster
5PbD8be.png

k936xLa.png

14b5nUY.png

uwYZrfc.png

sHYoZZH.png

pccyOHq.png

aZcvUq7.png

eD9vM5e.png

spudd

Grandmaster
Plus I have 24 more seeds that are unidentified. And a second seedbox that only has 5 colors of seed but the box is for sale as well.
lsnYsXp.png

@RandyMarsh