SELLING GATE KEEPERS DRAKES BACK!!!

Evil Jezus

Expert
HEY GATE KEEPER JUST TO LET YOU KNOW MY FRIEND THEY ARE GOING TO COST YOU 25k EACH 50K TOTALLY PAY UP OR DONT GET YOUR DRAKES =D

Evil Jezus

Expert
LOL Brandon EAT my dick dude...I've PKed you so many times its not even funny its not even worth killin you anymore..you sir are garbage...ty come again...

Oh yeah and IF he did summon them..then he used his little ***** pet ball...i'm still costing him money...

Last edited by a moderator:

Dewderonomy

Grandmaster
Keep dreaming. If we posted screens of BC deaths it'd be longer than the licensing thread. Haven't seen much of you all since we statted BC, PaIN and your alts that night, what, two months ago? That's the longest butthurt I've ever witnessed, short of rage quitting (or maybe you all did?).

Either way, another enemy of Trinsic bites it hard. Welcome to our trash pile, BC - you're now among a great many broken, pathetic guilds which tried to "take over" or "bring ruination" to our city. You should feel right at home among the failures.

Bomby

Grandmaster
hahaha ya i see him with those precious drakes of his ramparting about all the time. he loves them

Evil Jezus

Expert
Keep dreaming. If we posted screens of BC deaths it'd be longer than the licensing thread. Haven't seen much of you all since we statted BC, PaIN and your alts that night, what, two months ago? That's the longest butthurt I've ever witnessed, short of rage quitting (or maybe you all did?).

Either way, another enemy of Trinsic bites it hard. Welcome to our trash pile, BC - you're now among a great many broken, pathetic guilds which tried to "take over" or "bring ruination" to our city. You should feel right at home among the failures.

LOL dude aint none of us quit we have families friends jobs...A LIFE.... something you probably wouldnt know nothing about BRANDON.

Illy

Master
Better to let them boat your pets away for awhile before crystal balling em back. That way everyone's time is wasted.