WTS Selling level 7 meta (green) with 4 major relicsSOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

MTBowl

Grandmaster
Its had its fair share of death I stopped caring about poison since its got the nox relic.

MTBowl

Grandmaster
I took the OBO off cus well 20 mill is the best offer imo. its already hella cheaper then all the relics stone and time spent on it.

Vince[Tharakus]

Grandmaster
Yea poor greeny! Ive seen him in action. But yea why you selling?
Dragon is worth more then gold in my eyes.

Would love to see a battle royale with Rex and Greeny!!

MTBowl

Grandmaster
Well I am tired of having to spend millions on pet ball charges trying to keep it from having no skills at all lol. I got some people that make it a goal to kill that meta any time they see me out. I am just going to use chromo or better yet a death beetle that if its skills get so piss poor I ll just tame another and be done with it. Not being able to gain back some of the meta skills back to the cap of what they can have with out using skill scrolls is another reason. Those that strive to kill it know that as well.

MTBowl

Grandmaster
That would help some of the times. But some of the time players just lure stuff to your pet anyway to help kill it faster.

Harry Berries

Grandmaster
That would help some of the times. But some of the time players just lure stuff to your pet anyway to help kill it faster.
True. Also which may be difficult is if a pet is flagged on it can't take stat loss. This could be taken advantage of. But I do believe pet targeting has become very very common. I've never seen a meta pet survive after the person had been pkd. Or any pet really.

Wrexx

Grandmaster
I've had my pet level 7 since November of last year. It has never died. I use my fair share of pet ball charges, maybe 4 or 5 a week. People are just fucking ******** when it comes to pet control.

MTBowl

Grandmaster
Alright people if you are not wanting to buy the meta just don't say anything on this thread please and thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.