WTS Selling the King OF PETS ! YEs u got it ! Max out Ancient Spider with max relics***updated***

Bobby123

Grandmaster
il0JCyh.jpg

OK GUYS N GALS , now is a chance to own one of the deadliest pets EVER ALIVE to set foot on the lands of Sosaria !

Only the truly dedicated and rich can afford such a POWERFUL PET so the price tag might come a shock to most of the players out there .

A MAX OUT ANCIENT SPIDER with max out relics !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is not an auction so i would only sell if the price is right !

Fyi:

Cost of Spider as follows :
-Spider Egg 10m
- 4 relics approx 6-8 mil each on average
- meta stone 3m

You need 120 taming / 120 Lore to have a good chance of controlling this pet . This pet takes 4 slots and its extremely deadly . Rumors have said its even more powerful than a meta dragon !

I am looking somewhere close to 60-70mil for it .

cheers !

Last edited by a moderator:

Salt Life

Adept
Bobby- Rumors have said its even more powerful than a meta dragon !

You want to tell me you didn't put this thing up against one of your guildies lv 7 meta's ....cmon.....I haven't seen it in one rda . I think if it was one of the most powerful pets in the game you wouldnt be selling it .You would have it at every rda you do....after all you are after the #1 spot aren't you?

exince

Grandmaster

You want to tell me you didn't put this thing up against one of your guildies lv 7 meta's ....cmon.....I haven't seen it in one rda . I think if it was one of the most powerful pets in the game you wouldnt be selling it .You would have it at every rda you do....after all you are after the #1 spot aren't you?

hehe
bring on your lvl 7 drag.. lets bet :)

exince

Grandmaster
No bet needed . It's logic if it could beat a lv 7 meta that would be one of the biggest selling points .. But it's not. Not only that I think we have all been on the test center? So instead of all that you want me to show up with my pet around a bunch of $ members? Because you guys are so trust worthy?

huh?
i used to be allied with $.. like until 1-1.5 months ago, but thats no more....

but if u've been to testcenter and are so full of what u think u know, u should have no issues about a little petfight ;)

(honestly, don't derail a thread just because @Bobby123 posted it, when u clearly have no idea what u're talking)

Salt Life

Adept
Hmm derail a thread ..
I asked if he put it up against one of his guildies lv 7 dragons...and want to know why he doesn't bring it to Rdas..
Obviously there's a reason.

YOU say lets make a bet....not only can you not answer the damn question you run your mouth . So derail yes you did sir. You see the ? that means question, in that particular paragraph there were 2. Since your not bobby and can't answer them ...sit down.

exince

Grandmaster
SARiPz3.png

Hmm derail a thread ..
I asked if he put it up against one of his guildies lv 7 dragons...and want to know why he doesn't bring it to Rdas..

no, u did not ask for that.. i'm sorry.. u just spread what u believe to be true...

YOU say lets make a bet....not only can you not answer the damn question you run your mouth . So derail yes you did sir. You see the ? that means question, in that particular paragraph there were 2. Since your not bobby and can't answer them ...sit down.

there was only one question.. if bobby wants to be #1.. even not being bobby i can clearly answer that question with a big "YES".

u seem to believe you know everything because u've been to the test server (or have heard about a test server?). why didnt u pick up the challenge? ;)

Bobby123

Grandmaster

Wow this guy is as Salty as F !

Lawl ! U ok brah ?

Did i offend u just because i want to sell the King Of Pets ?

Bobby123

Grandmaster
Why come it doesnt look all big like the Pic on wiki. :(

Its because some players cried that the previous version of meta spider was too big so our highly esteem @eppy change it .

But the funny thing is most of the players that cried only tried it out on test center and they didnt buy the mighty spider egg from gold sink vendor when meta spider was released .

Wat a bunch of window shopping crybabies !

Imo , meta spider is the best pet u can have ingame ! Hi @exince

Bobby123

Grandmaster
So leveling it to level 7 is with 30 bonus mil? I need to start leveling these things!

Yeah but with your gaming ability , players might have to wait till 2030 to buy if off u .

Just saying .........

tankian

Grandmaster
POWERFUL well it might not do as much damage but it can defend itself against multiple mobs that the meta dragon cant. from what staff said, this is more of a tank than a damage dealer. would be great if someone from every guild had one