WTS Selling **ULTRA WHITE BOOTS** (25k DONO COINS)

Selling these Rare, Elite and Uber Boots that were available for 25k donos they're currently unavailable and will never return to the dono vendor again

Starting Price: 8m
Hue: Ultra White (2062)

(gold only, no trades will be accepted)

noobs705

Grandmaster
might wanna do a search of the item first. they typically sell for around 5 mil and kazion has had a pair for 5mil for over a week with no bid currently. 5mil is closer to price

might wanna do a search of the item first. they typically sell for around 5 mil and kazion has had a pair for 5mil for over a week with no bid currently. 5mil is closer to price
Thanks Man, but im currently holding out for the 8m if I don't get close to that I may end up keeping appreciate the info tho

Babethoven

Grandmaster
bro

majority of the people are out to get you here

but

they speak the truth, the most you will get for these at THIS point in time is 5 mill tops

plus

u got hooked up for free :p cant be too picky

bro

majority of the people are out to get you here

but

they speak the truth, the most you will get for these at THIS point in time is 5 mill tops

plus

u got hooked up for free :p cant be too picky
yeah that is true they were a gift... but they were 5m in coin how could they possibly be worth that still or less being unavailable and considering the fact everyone is creaming over paperdoll swag and hues id say they're worth more to the certain few that want items of this nature

Babethoven

Grandmaster
well in todays market, i hope you get what your asking for it because once somebody finds out your selling for X amount 1-2 people will drop their value on theirs and undercut you with the quickness

i know they were a gift :p i logged on 10 min too late for 2 full PW suits, pw wolf and everything else ;\

Strife

Master
yeah that is true they were a gift... but they were 5m in coin how could they possibly be worth that still or less being unavailable and considering the fact everyone is creaming over paperdoll swag and hues id say they're worth more to the certain few that want items of this nature
At this point in the game, people are creaming over meta pets and their relics :)

Considering the recent patch notes and promise for influx of players and mass marketing after a few more things are completed by the UOF Team, I have decided to pull the boots forsale at this current time as I believe a lot is going to change in this economy very soon sorry for the sudden change of mind as I have been 50/50, although 8m is my price I will accept it today only but that is it after today I have decided to save them and wait for a better time where I believe I could get in excess of 10m Thanks ~BBB