Server lag

thapco4

Neophyte
Dont know why they moved from Dallas. Things were supposed to get better, but for me it seems server is down about half the time I want to play and when I do get to play it is too laggy to do anything but craft.

spudd

Grandmaster
Yeah I live right by the new server and I lag like crazy yet my ping is anywhere from 15-30. I have no clue how to check anything else

Mokey

Novice
Myself and others have been experiencing lag where your character freezes but everything around you continues to move in real time, which makes pvp unplayable - until it's fixed we aren't playing.

bradley-

Grandmaster
My ping went up a fair amount right after the server move but the last 3 days or so have been absolutely terrible! My ping the last several days (including right now) is between 150 and 550. Dunno whats going on but most of the time its on the higher end of that range.

Jani

Grandmaster
grDQ83Z.png

from today morning about 11-12 am server time. Connection lost every 5 minutes too.

Athrez

Grandmaster
I lag only when there is alot of players online.. meaning everyday in the evening time :/ The lag is bad and i crash once in a while

Snickle

Grandmaster
It seems very random.
Got two guys from Alabama in my guild and one was lagging real bad yesterday along with a guy in Seattle.
Now today me and the other Alabama guy are having their same issues while the two from yesterday aren't.
Very random..:rolleyes: