Setting up sallos?

Brakrak

Adept
I just got it going myself.......when you start your uo launcher go to options on the top corner and a window will pop up.... go to sallos bar and click download....then go to right.... click the sallos symbol on the assist program and give the tree hack a click as well....then run your launcher so the patchs and updates are added then close it down....go to wherever folder you sent your sallos download....I put mine on my desktop and right click and run as administrator....and she will be running......after that you'll want your game window resized...you will have to go to computer>user>appdata>sallos>ultima>config xml.....and in that folder you can change the game window and other things.....that should get you started and I'm sure the other guys will chime in.....I just got it going yesterday so that's the best I can help you with.....:) oh.......my appdata file was hidden so you might have to click show hidden files.....if you don't see it after user....oh and there is a really good link on the Real Keith.....his sallos guide is in his signature...