Shame Mage Tower Roof Maze....

Josh D

Grandmaster
This was another aspect of Ultima Online that was being abused by Bobby123. He was putting characters up there during the Shame champ causing earthquakers to take murder counts when he stealthed 1 floor above you. As well as to hide up there with champ score to avoid being pk'd.

I asked the GMs to remove this because of his abuse, and they agreed he was a douche bag, and it needed to be removed.

girana

Grandmaster
This was another aspect of Ultima Online that was being abused by Bobby123. He was putting characters up there during the Shame champ causing earthquakers to take murder counts when he stealthed 1 floor above you. As well as to hide up there with champ score to avoid being pk'd.

so counting afk scorefarmers is abusing ? lol

Josh D

Grandmaster
When I was doing it, it wasn't afk. Neither was my guildy who was there doing it too. That's why I only got 2 counts (I hit 2 stealthers at the same time) and stopped, paged in, and had the obsessed loser removed.

No need to pretend like yall are the "good guys" here. Every exploit in UOFs history has the involvement of $ guild in it somewhere.

This was just another abuse in a long line of offenses.

The GMs saw it for exactly what it was, and removed the ability to continue doing it. And for that, I thank them.

girana

Grandmaster
When I was doing it, it wasn't afk. Neither was my guildy who was there doing it too. That's why I only got 2 counts (I hit 2 stealthers at the same time) and stopped, paged in, and had the obsessed loser removed.

so you are saying giving counts to ppl that attack you is a exploit ? dude just stop it lol.

No need to pretend like yall are the "good guys" here. Every exploit in UOFs history has the involvement of $ guild in it somewhere.

wondering why its always other guilds that get ban for exploiting (like using as 2 clients inside a rda like yourself did) and not $ guild ?. While you guys do 100 of unsustainable accusations against us everyday.

you should ask trump to become his spokesmen as you got alot of experience with #alternativfacts

Josh D

Grandmaster
Girana, everyone knows man. Just accept that you guys are viewed in a constant negative light by the server.

K A Z

Grandmaster

I asked the GMs to remove this because of his abuse, and they agreed he was a douche bag, and it needed to be removed.

Where is the exploit/abuse in that? Sounds like that Staffmember helped you to farm shame champ in peace (tranmel).

halv

Grandmaster
I noticed this some weeks ago too. I was casting EQs from up there too and never got any problems with other players or staff. I remember when $ was doing shame a red was placed up there and killed me. But why is this an issue? It's a nice spot to view the champ spawn.
Seriously I don't like it. One rune on every char i can throw in the trash can. First no hiding at Arch demon, then no hiding at Akor and now this.
What's going on with this shard?
Why is this abuse? People are doing EQs from inside too. There are mobs spawning on the roof! I don't get it. Why do they change so much?

StegcO

Grandmaster
I noticed this some weeks ago too. I was casting EQs from up there too and never got any problems with other players or staff. I remember when $ was doing shame a red was placed up there and killed me. But why is this an issue? It's a nice spot to view the champ spawn.
Seriously I don't like it. One rune on every char i can throw in the trash can. First no hiding at Arch demon, then no hiding at Akor and now this.
What's going on with this shard?
Why is this abuse? People are doing EQs from inside too. There are mobs spawning on the roof! I don't get it. Why do they change so much?

Please god give me the strenght to don't reply what I think..

Darkarna

Grandmaster
Girana, everyone knows man. Just accept that you guys are viewed in a constant negative light by the server.

That is incredibly rich coming from someone in EQMS. That sentence right there reminds me of politicians stating that there is no problem with something, when that something is on fire due to malfunction.

Over-recruits, hijacks threads, constant harassment of certain players in game, threatens to leave when confronted with changes which could remove certain advantages, constantly asking for own faction.. The EQMS hand-book summed up in a nutshell and you have the audacity of calling Girana obsessed. LOL.

StegcO

Grandmaster
Over-recruits, hijacks threads, constant harassment of certain players in game, threatens to leave when confronted with changes which could remove certain advantages, constantly asking for own faction.. The EQMS hand-book summed up in a nutshell and you have the audacity of calling Girana obsessed. LOL.

Problem is not Glutt and his minions, they are crybaby kids everybody know, the problem is who feed them

hubcap

Grandmaster
I dont have a horse in this race, but, it seems to me if admin pulled the plug on it, there was probably good reason.
If it was brought to the attention of said admin in the context of "abuse" or "exploits" Id imagine they gave it a CLOSE look.
And deemed it worthy of blocking the roof. Apparently, the complaint was validated.
That being said, Id be lying if I said I didnt park my butt up there during ONE champ. (Made sure no one was in tower) and casted EQs on the roof.
Netted me a 105 scribe scroll for my efforts.

Reminded me of UO circa 1998, actually. Remember when you could stack up crates and enter any house that didnt have a roof?
:)

anywhoo........

stop ruining shit for the rest of us, you knuckleheads.