Should all the champ mechanics work the same way? - Vote!

Should all the champ spawn mechanics be the same?

• Yes, of course!

Votes: 39 66.1%
  • No!

Votes: 20 33.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bromista

Grandmaster
I believe Shane said it was unintended when he flipped his shit upon finding out Barracoon was too easy and also being lured resulting in changes to the champ.

You can stop talking any time wyrm.

The Gray Fox

Neophyte
Who says what is intended ..You? or all the other crybabies

I say we should have more freedom in game ..more risk............Not less risk !

All this just because people cant keep up with a real time situation in game lol..how hard is it to keep track of your precious lured off boss

Common now lol

So all of us who are here and all the people who are yet to come to this server have to come into trammel boss world cuz of a few ..

#uofcrybabies

I meant what is intended referring to logging out in RDAs. I understand GMs fixed this (?) so it was not intended. However your guildmate EXPLOITED this before it got fixed.

Common now....

Bigwyrm

Adept
Ya see the reason why coon needed to be changed was because of Power found a place where they could block it all off and you literally couldent get down there ..

You can stop talkin anytime hoemista ..

Like i said only people i knw who logged out in rda was bromista and power..

Last edited by a moderator:

Slick Brick

Grandmaster
Barracoon to easy to be lured lol..like you have ever even attemted it..never mind succeded to lure coon to Powers old spot...or anywhere for that matter so for you to talk like you knw anything is funny..

Ya see the reason why coon needed to be changed was because of Power found a place where they could block it all off and you literally couldent get down there ..

You misspelled Barracoon in your last sentence..

Bromista

Grandmaster

It wasn't me who busted MT. It was Fay, and Messremb found the spot and duplicated it/reported it.

It used to be that almost if not all RDAs had those bugged spots. Then someone reported a few of them and they were mostly fixed except for only a few spots. Not sure if it was competing $ or POWER members that ratted on each other or what.

Bobby boy did it for months. POWER did it for months. MT Bowl and itame did it longer than anyone, the last spot was found because Fay tracked them.

A history of RDA exploitation by Bromista.

Messremb

Grandmaster
It wasn't me who busted MT. It was Fay, and Messremb found the spot and duplicated it/reported it.

It used to be that almost if not all RDAs had those bugged spots. Then someone reported a few of them and they were mostly fixed except for only a few spots. Not sure if it was competing $ or POWER members that ratted on each other or what.

Bobby boy did it for months. POWER did it for months. MT Bowl and itame did it longer than anyone, the last spot was found because Fay tracked them.

A history of RDA exploitation by Bromista.
According to Bobby, MT turned him and power in. kinda funny that he was continuing to exploit it after.

Athrez

Grandmaster
Not all of the champ spawn boss mechanics work the same. Right now Memphis can be lured to where ever you want in the dungeon lvl. How ever this can not be done on example with Barracoon & Oaks.

I think they should all be able to lure where ever you feel like luring em or not be able to lure em.

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
So champ spawns what now? That link just gives me an Error..

That thread I created was deleted or hidden.

@Bobby123 your lucky I didn't get a scroll now at Terra Keep when you nerds lured it away 50 screens again.. and I was only within 1 screen when it died and ya's had 8-10 people and still couldn't catch my silly ass :rolleyes:

@Shane

LSDjay

Grandmaster
Let the boss stay in the proximity of the altar, then if u want the drops u have to pj everybody.

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
@Bobby123 too bad your POS guild just lost this time when all you nerds went to lure Rikktor southwest.... we got the scrolls , rikktors heart , and champ skull this time at Rikktor.......

oh yeah and P.S. --- LAWL!
oh yeah and PPS --- $ LOSES AGAIN! LAWL!

In all honesty... this champion spawn mechanic should be the same across all spawns... its the most ridicolious thing i have ever seen when a boss is lured sometimes 40+ screens away.

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
@Bobby123 @steve-o

ohh im raging now -- I am "double posting"..... It just dawned on me - I FINALLY get it....

]$[ likes to lure champ boss's 40+ screens away often because they are afraid and scared to PVP against other people/guilds at the altar.. ya all know that some of ya' silly wankers would get statted,... aye'?

"LAWL".....

Memphist

Grandmaster
Since month you cant lure away the Despide boss Barracoon (was this a change because Power did often lure it away or only a bug??) :):)

Memphist

Grandmaster
$ has never exploited an rda period... We have been the ones who have worked the hardest ,tracked the

hardest,fought the hardest and WON the most rda's since day one!! This must be why your butthurt ..i think you have

us mistaken with Power or Stank on the expliots..As far as the rest of your childish rant.. Well we are working with the

same mechanics that have been on this and every other server since day one..And now you wanna cry because we

back each other up now LOLOLOLOL ..what else you got cuz this shit is weak...pls grow a pair and if you dont its ok

the server will be just fine with out you if you cant handle it gtfo

..#instabanforumCrybabies !!

..#$isUOFsFuture !!

$ did never exploited an rda periode

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Memphist

Grandmaster

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO
@Bigwyrm Yes pigs can fly, believe me they can
LAWL

steve-o

Grandmaster
people can say whatever they want

POWER were abusing the logout in RDA

never saw any $ abuse RDA bugs

Memphist

Grandmaster
Sorry Steve, but i did see it often.
Barra and girana did it all the time. But he is your guildmaster you have to believe him ^^

Bromista

Grandmaster
It happened just as frequently as when POWER did it. I would know because I actively hunted portals during those months. But like I said I think Barracoon was largely keeping that from his guildmates so he could benefit more, so it's only half surprising a $ member is unaware or pretending to be unaware of the situation. It was possibly just he and girana, as Memphist said.

Maybe you are also in the dark Stevey. Perhaps not.

I wonder if $ members thought it was unusual that Bobby boy found so many portals so fast. Kinda like whatever $ had been doing to exploit the gates now that the gem has been implemented. And now...finishing two RDAs within 20 minutes of the gate popping (on a pretty regular basis) is really really fucking suspicious, and I wish Eppy didn't screw up by letting your guild know you were suspected of cheating again and would be watched. Would have been much much better to catch you guys in the act, but alas...things seem to be back to "normal" now.

So glad you can see peoples scores going up so you can see shady shit like that going on.