my template is

110 peace
100 music
100 archery
100 tactics
100 anatomy
100 healing
100 hiding

It's been working really well for farming but was thinking of dropping hiding for either provo or magery for mobs (ev with magery mostly). Hiding has come in very handy when I fail the peace but don't know if it's worth the skill points. I just macro recall when I see red so never use it for pks. Also nice to be able to just hide waiting on a spawn without worry too though. So torn, any help would be great!

Smokey McCallum

Grandmaster
It might be better dropping peace and hiding for prov and magery. You can use invisibility to hide with magery and all sorts of other good stuff like gates and magic reflect. Youll only have to carry about 20 of each reg if you recall around and 90% of the time you wont use much, if you die and lose your shit it wont matter. Also have a macro that provs 2 closest mobs since it makes it easy to circle them until theyre all attacking each other then control the spawn . Prov dexers a fun template

m1splaced

Novice
I'd encourage you to work Provo in there one way or the other - I started as a Peace Dexxer as well and I have to say the success rate for Provo is way higher. Like very significantly. Can get caught out by if only one mob spawns, but definitely worth it.

Luer

Journeyman
Yea I really don't want to drop peace, it works really good in most of my farming areas. It's just those areas where you get caught with a lot of spawn that's the trouble, mostly champ spawns. Would 100 Provo be enough or does it need to go higher?

Young Star

Grandmaster
110 Provo works good on 90% of mobs. Peace fails far too often compared to Provo. Most big mobs spawn in pairs anyways. The ones that don't usually have things nearby to kite into them to provoke.

I struggle with not having hiding on every character I intend to really play around on. I just like having to option to hide and walk afk for a pee/smoke/chore too much

Luer

Journeyman
Yea I think I'm going to end up keeping it, has saved my butt in quite a few situations already. Also find myself playing a big roll as the guy who is Rezing everyone in groups so heal and hide is nice.