Shrink Pots

Mikkeliv

Journeyman
I had mistakenly posted this in wrong spot. :( I'd like to see shrink potions for pets.

The best example I can give... Everyday, at Brit bank, you see one of two things.... A buyer looking for beetles, or a seller looking to sell one. Rarely at same time.

Shrink Pots allow the tamers to put the mounts/pets on vendors.

I created a tamer, with 50 taming... He hasn't hit 51 yet. I'm just not that into taming :p So when my beetle has an unfortunate day... I'd like to be able to buy a replacement, a tad bit easier. :)

I know they exist... so I'm guessing this is a shard thing. So maybe some kind of quota/limit can be set, to avoid whatever is preventing this server from having them?

edw3rdwood

Grandmaster
Hahah, well I started saying that it would be cool to be able to "shrink" a pet into a statue and put that on a vendor, but then realized I actually like the reality of having to bring pets to town in person, and sell them face-to-face, it just makes the whole pet buying system cooler and more realistic.

If you're a buyer and can't find one right away, it encourages you to keep looking and go out of your way to get the pet you want, which should be important to you, rather than just picking one up when you stock your recalls and bulk regs. Also for a seller I like the idea of knowing when the peak hours are to be in town and trying to sell that way.

All in all I see your argument, but just like it the current way.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mikkeliv

Journeyman
Now THAT was much better! And you bring up a good point too. I suppose it would be much better to see the pet live, so you could animal lore too. I mean some dragons, etc, are better than others.

How about a compromise? Shrink potions for pets that don't matter... like beetles :p , llamas, horses, etc. And dragons ya bring to where ever it is the uppity tamers meet to work out their evil trades.

*offers hand* Deal? Good!

Shane... handle it! ;)

Stormy

Expert
I'd love to see a thief grab someones shrunken death beetle.
TRUE DAT! Shrink it baby & my theif will be waiting. It does , however beg the question of how my theif or any other char could sell it or obtain it without the Taming & lore skill tho...hmmm

Henrik

Master
They had shrink potions back in the days at Novus Opiate. Damn, I really liked the fack walking a round and suddenly dubbel clickt on the small dragon statue in my back pack and voila! The dragon was standing there beside me.. Like etherals actually but you needed to shrink it again with a potions after summoned.

Really loved that when I was on Novus Opiate...