Skill Bonus List

tjchats

Master
I was wondering if there is a list of skill passive bonuses out there. Example bonus damage percentage with GM anatomy, tactics, swords etc. Bonus damage for GM LJ bonuses to pots for GM Alchemy. Does anyone know if the old stratics stats apply to this server. I am having a hard time finding a definitive answer on the forums and the UOF wiki doesn't have much under the skill section.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I find it quite disappointing that much of this information is kept "secret".

In my opinion all the game mechanics should be revealed on the wikki page. It's silly to have to know someone that knows someone that actually tested something in order to get an answer on many of these topics.

It's not a matter of lack of manpower; we've even had players (like myself) offer to keep the wikki updated. It seems the admins like to keep a majority of the information secret.

In an ideal situation (in my opinion), it would be nice to have the source available to someone (like my self who reads/writes code for a living) who could propose written wikki changes with snippets of documentation taken directly from the code. These proposed changes could easily be approved in less than a minute by a staff member. Only the written portion would be posted and the code documentation could then be discarded so as to not expose proprietary information to the public. I think implementing the above system would save the staff time from having to verify/squash mechanics based claims in the forums/mirc/discord.

It's feel that the lack of transparency is silly because searching for answers via word of mouth takes away from time spent actually, you know, playing the damn game...