Skill Cap/Skill Drop

My primary character is showing he has 1053.2 skill. My understanding is this is impossible. When I started this account the first thing i did was locked or placed a down arrow on all unwanted skills. The skills with down arrows are still at the level they were when I started. Of the skills I am building, they currently total 710.1. After the past week of training in Shame, I have not got one skill gain which makes me believe I am skill caped. I was mainly concerned with Magery and Eval. What do you guys think? I was thinking drop the anatomy and healing to see if they decrease and allow other to gain but isn't the skill cap 720 right now?

STR: 100
DEX: 25
INT: 100

Wrestling: 100
Meditation: 100
Eval. Int: 93.0 (E-Bolt/Lightning)
Anatomy: 85.0
Magery: 81.0 (E-Bolt/Lightning)
Music: 71.8 (Earth Ele.)
Healing: 66.2
Provoke: 59.6 (Earth Ele.)
Resist Spell: 53.5

Please don't judge the build to harshly just trying to get enough gold to by a small house before I make him a mage/tamer.

Thanks,

Highwyn

Rikket_The_Rogue

Grandmaster
Your skills get a passive bonus based on your stats.

I don't know all of it off the top of my head, but knowledge based skills like Anatomy and Evaluate Intellegence get a bonus from INT. Most combat skills (fencing, swords, maces), and lots of taming skills get a bonus based on STR. And theiving skills mostly get a bonus based off DEX.

Lots of skills get bonuses from two stats; some get a small bonus from all three.

But there's a button on your skill scroll that says 'Show Real' and those are the points you've actually trained in. 700 is the max, 720 is the max after power scroll training. Passive bonuses will take you beyond that though.

Sometimes it's useful. Most anyone can make basic potions most of the time, or apply lesser poison with enough tries.