smelting ore

Ostro

Probably a stupid question, but i cant seem to be able to smelt an ore in one go.
Never seen this method of one at a time
Thanks

Yoar

Adept
On UOF, you smelt ore by double clicking when it's near a forge. You can smelt a whole stack in one go, but I recommend smelting in smaller stacks because there's a chance that you extract 2 ingots per ore. If you smelt a whole stack in one go, there's a good chance that you only get one ingot per ore whereas when you smelt in small stacks, you'll get double the ingots from at least a few stacks.

Ostro

Ok great
But how to you smelts it in one go? Clicking on the pile is one at a time. I fail to see the option of one go
Thanks

Noone was able to properly explain this for me either when I was trying to rewrite my mining script. Once you reach higher levels of mining, you will start smelting your piles all at once instead of one at a time. It's actually rather nice for leveling. I think somewhere around 75-80 you'll start being able to smelt all your iron at once.

Duckworth

Grandmaster
Does anyone know at what level you will never fail to smelt Valorite? Is it 118? 120? I've heard a lot of things and would like to hear from a legendary miner.

Thanks

lilbear68

Neophyte
not just for mining but on other shards they used to have what was called a 'power hour' where the first hour of crafting you got better skill gains. is that offered here? or what are the conditions or is crafting in the special area of Britain make up for that?

Dwyane Wade

Grandmaster
not just for mining but on other shards they used to have what was called a 'power hour' where the first hour of crafting you got better skill gains. is that offered here? or what are the conditions or is crafting in the special area of Britain make up for that?

No we don't have power hour here. Crafting in the britain crafting area has a few bonuses...20% less resources used, +10% chance to craft something exceptional, and a higher chance to craft slayer weapons. I may be missing something but I think that's it. Dungeons offer +50% skill gain