So... ya... Booty Island?

Status
Not open for further replies.
blah blah I am #affected by Trin 2 years later still

Idiotic post form Turd. I've contributed more to this shard in one day then you have in your entire, trollish existence, including not only dominating the content you mentioned but opening it up to countless new players who never had experienced it.

Facts are fact. Promising content and not delivering or even providing an simple verbal update is bad for the health of the shard. Period.
The devs are great guys but this cannot be denied. And frankly I don't really care if this thread annoys them as long as it is the catalyst to them providing the content they hyped, promised and then neglected.

Tard the Paladin

Grandmaster
Aww look at lil Scallywag using the bullshit #affected hash tag. Trying to fit in? What a scrub.

Its Scallywag's mentality that the developers of a free game owe him content despite the fact he knows nothing about the game. The developers here have put in a ton of hours of coding for thankless players like Scallywag to shit all over it. What the fuck? I'm just here to point out that not all players are whining scrubs like Scallywag and can actually show an ounce of appreciation for spending all that time coding.

And Scallywag thinks he has anything to offer the community? LULZ. Dude needs to leave the guard zone to figure out whats going on in UOF land. My crew is at all the RDA's, tournaments, champs, events, etc and Scallywag is never to be seen except on the forums.

Staff

Young Player Help
We are finishing all the Booty Island stuff we planned in August. We are going to have it coincide with the Battles Tournament.

Last edited by a moderator:

DalMichaelLas

Grandmaster
anything to contribute to the conversation at hand?
or just prefer childish trolling that no one pays any real attention to.

that brain housing group have enough processing power to produce an actual valid idea that might help the situation?
or did you buy it all in China and the switch is stuck on childish troll?
Just copying your guild's techniques from the bola forum:

THIS THREAD IS A DEAD HORSE NO ONE CARES OR WANTS MOUNTS ON BOOTY ISLAND OR CARE WHAT HAPPENS THERE #CLOSETHREAD

DalMichaelLas

Grandmaster
I don't mind the slow release on Booty Isle. Sofar what I've seen is the housing market there not being totally overblown price wise. This has enabled players who enjoy mountless to purchase homes there without having to pay over the top pricing. Eventually something will happen there that will make the island the ''go-to'' that devs promised, and so I can see things working out.

Bottom line here though is that people have lives in the summer time. So we're just going to have to wait. Not a big deal.

How does that work? The other 9 months of the year people dont have lives? hehe
Aww look at lil Scallywag using the bullshit #affected hash tag. Trying to fit in? What a scrub.

Its Scallywag's mentality that the developers of a free game owe him content despite the fact he knows nothing about the game. The developers here have put in a ton of hours of coding for thankless players like Scallywag to shit all over it. What the fuck? I'm just here to point out that not all players are whining scrubs like Scallywag and can actually show an ounce of appreciation for spending all that time coding.

And Scallywag thinks he has anything to offer the community? LULZ. Dude needs to leave the guard zone to figure out whats going on in UOF land. My crew is at all the RDA's, tournaments, champs, events, etc and Scallywag is never to be seen except on the forums.

To your point, Ive never even been to booty island because there is enough fo me to do away from it

Clueless rambling....
More clueless nonsense from loser troll who is still raging at Trin 2 years later over an RP war. Sad. Appreciation? You mean in the form of big donations and helping countless new players to the shard? Ya, been there, done that, do that, am doing it.

We are doing finishing all the Booty Island stuff we planned in August. We are going to have it coincide with the Battles Tournament.

Mission accomplished, you are all welcome.

Just admitted to still planning on doing something. I guess take victories where we can. At least you got some communication about your problem Jackie.

Which is 100% better than where we were Beeker. Probably wouldn't even be on the drawing board for August without this thread. All that managed despite your 10 worthless posts in the thread.

791124f853424d1c8decb8af6e0104e7.jpg

DalMichaelLas

Grandmaster
Welcome to Trin. If it is something they care/are passionate about then it is really important and should taken seriously. If it is something else they dont know about or care about, well they try to get thread closed or dismiss your opinions as "complaining and crying". FATTS guild does the same thing...at least they are funny and cool about shit though. Trin just gets annoying and defensive.

queue more personal attacks from jackie

Welcome to Trin. If it is something they care/are passionate about then it is really important and should taken seriously. If it is something else they dont know about or care about, well they try to get thread closed or dismiss your opinions as "complaining and crying".

What a fucking hypocrite this kiddy is. If you're not calling female staff members "*" or other derogatory and misogynistic insults you're in every other thread talking about how the server sucks or dismissing other peoples opinion.

From this very thread: (And there are plenty more in others)
disagree, the boat update sucks ass
Nah the reason is the inability for me to boat pets the way I used to. Maybe it is just he boats I have or something but do they all not have walkable planks anymore?
What was that you were saying about talking shit on something you don't know about?

Last edited by a moderator:

Staff

Young Player Help
What a fucking hypocrite this kiddy is. If you're not calling female staff members "*" or other derogatory and misogynistic insults you're in every other thread talking about how the server sucks or dismissing other peoples opinion.

From this very thread: (And there are plenty more in others)

What was that you were saying about talking shit on something you don't know about?

You can boat pets with fishing nets.

Status
Not open for further replies.