WTS SOLD

i retract my bid. the buyer set a time and date when this would end and failed to deliver.

this was supposed to end tuesday and its friday.

Last edited by a moderator:

eShep

Apprentice
Arright, well, auction is over. 650k is highest bid.
Honestly, was hoping for more....won't be available for transfer until tomorrow evening, so once last chance to make offers.

BigDGeorge

Journeyman
Arright, well, auction is over. 650k is highest bid.
Honestly, was hoping for more....won't be available for transfer until tomorrow evening, so once last chance to make offers.

Upstanding guy if you go through with the house transfer. I know the perceived value lately for max storage houses has been 800k+. The reality is, look at all the threads over the past 2 weeks. Max storages have flooded the housing market because of the population that left. It may just be getting to that point where there isn't as much demand for one. Before those 2 weeks, I didn't see a max storage for sale for about a month. Maybe a couple, but not like they have been over the last 2 weeks. Just picked a bad time to sell it.

Burwick

Apprentice
Upstanding guy if you go through with the house transfer. I know the perceived value lately for max storage houses has been 800k+. The reality is, look at all the threads over the past 2 weeks. Max storages have flooded the housing market because of the population that left. It may just be getting to that point where there isn't as much demand for one. Before those 2 weeks, I didn't see a max storage for sale for about a month. Maybe a couple, but not like they have been over the last 2 weeks. Just picked a bad time to sell it.

People leaving for another server or was there just an influx because of the lord british event ya think?

BigDGeorge

Journeyman
People leaving for another server or was there just an influx because of the lord british event ya think?

The timeline I see, is some people left for another server with no intention of coming back. That would have given these houses the time needed to go IDOC. I'm not sure what the event would have had to do with it. This is just my opinion but I think it is logical. Those couple of houses that went up for sale first, sold for a lot more than they were going for prior to the launch of a different server. I think people saw how much they were now in demand from newer players looking for max storages and decided to cash in while they could. At this point, seeing more max storages going for around 600kish. He could have gotten more for the house if it was earlier in the market transition, but he sold at the tail end of the spike.

eShep

Apprentice
Seems reasonable. Since large houses are a finite resource in a UO gameworld, the ratio of players departing to new players joining (and sticking around to make enough gold to afford a large house) impacts the demand (thus price). At this point, yes, we're seeing a decrease in player base due to other servers and the time of year.

I've been flipping IDOC plots for the last two months and I've noticed both an increase in supply and a decrease in demand over that time. It seem that the market has virtually collapsed in just the last week. I think after this I'll be getting out of the business until the market picks up again or something exceptional comes along.

eShep

Apprentice
Alright, well, top offer is still 650 although I did get a private message of interest (no offer).
Last chance to bid before this is sold.

Bump for final 8 hours of auction.

if you feel 600 or 650 is too low then DONT SET A SB FOR THAT AMOUNT

go fuck yourself
i retract my bid for 650.

dont say the auction will end in 8 hours then let it run for dayS afterwards....days...plural...like more than one....like more than one dick in your mouth at night.

Last edited by a moderator: