WTS SOLD

Kenny Chesney

Apprentice
I could be wrong on the size but the storage numbers are correct. Someone could check me on the size but I will be on tonight to double check.

Josh D

Grandmaster
How much for this house, its exactly what I am looking for. Its been 17 years since I last played UO on the Great Lakes shard, but I had a house in this similar northern Minoc region. P.S. what is the spawn like in this area?

Ill be on later tonight, look forward to hearing from you,

Josh D

Kenny Chesney

Apprentice
First off welcome! I have only been here about three weeks but man what a great server, you will love it. The forums are full of an immense amount of information and everyone is quick to guide you in the right direction.

No spawn that I have noticed. I can do some running around tonight to be sure. I actually made a miner/BS right after I put this up for sale because with a house like this why would you not have one.

Make me an offer, this house is starting to grow on me =P Sorry I didn't respond last night my Guild Leader IRL (read wife) put me on house quests :)

Josh D

Grandmaster
Heard that on the guild master, I have the same. Well, my account is only a little over a week old, so I don't have a lot of money yet. I would hope $170k would be enough, I can earn more, but it's what I have right now. I also could extend my GM bowcraft fletcher for your use for free, as well as anything else I could help you with.