Some of you guys.. Are making me think about OMG....

SteelSexi

Master
Some of you I see are seriously making me for the first time ever just think about OMG... making my first thief ever in UO.

I can't believe what I am seeing.

Now if I was a thief.... I know right where I would park. I'd GM hiding and stealth. And I'd stealth right up beside you folks sitting or standing there in the Britain crafting area. Yes, you. The one standing there by the forge and anvil not trying to hide. The one standing there OBVIOUSLY crafting slayer weapons because.. You are holding a wand of identification. And really?!?! You're not gonna at least try and HIDE!?!?!?

Yep, I'd park beside you and put my arm around you even, try and make you feel even more comfortable as you crafted those katanas. And when I saw you move that special katana or kryss whatever to a special bag or lower part of your pack.. or I saw you get off your beetle... I''d then for sure check that weapon you already ID'ed as a slayer with your ID wand. And you bet your sweet arse that if it was a katana of Repond or Reptilian Death or a Exorcism.. baby that thing would be GONE, BABY GONE.

I honestly can't believe there are people sitting there at the craft area with an ID wand in hand, not even trying to hide. It's like those guys that go put a $3,500 Alpine Stereo system in their $1,500 car and then put a BIG sticker on the back window that says "ALPINE" OR "ROCKFORD FOSGATE" . That big full window sticker basically saying "COME ROB ME!" ya know. Really no different.

..I'm just sayin'

halygon

Grandmaster
Whats even better is that if you DO steal from them and are not seen by others. You can run around those guys grey because they have no fighting skills. They cannot really attack you lol.. not to mention if they did, they would probably die and lose the stock on them.

IF a theif steals from me at the crafters area, I just shrug and go on because I know there's nothing I can do about it.

Garet Jax

Grandmaster
Some of you I see are seriously making me for the first time ever just think about OMG... making my first thief ever in UO.

Now if I was a thief.... I know right where I would park. I'd GM hiding and stealth. And I'd stealth right up beside you folks sitting or standing there in the Britain crafting area. Yes, you. The one standing there by the forge and anvil not trying to hide. The one standing there OBVIOUSLY crafting slayer weapons because.. You are holding a wand of identification. And really?!?! You're not gonna at least try and HIDE!?!?!?

Yep, I'd park beside you and put my arm around you even, try and make you feel even more comfortable as you crafted those katanas. And when I saw you move that special katana or kryss whatever to a special bag or lower part of your pack.. or I saw you get off your beetle... I''d then for sure check that weapon you already ID'ed as a slayer with your ID wand. And you bet your sweet arse that if it was a katana of Repond or Reptilian Death or a Exorcism.. baby that thing would be GONE, BABY GONE.

I honestly can't believe there are people sitting there at the craft area with an ID wand in hand, not even trying to hide. It's like those guys that go put a $3,500 Alpine Stereo system in their $1,500 car and then put a BIG sticker on the back window that says "ALPINE" OR "ROCKFORD FOSGATE" . That big full window sticker basically saying "COME ROB ME!" ya know. Really no different.

..I'm just sayin'
When youo roll up in the crafting area and are constantly getting detected being hidden, then you will know my crafter is there. I always run my detect hidden on my thief while I am there crafting :)

Garet Jax

Grandmaster
Sometimes I park my thief there hidden and naked and I take one of my pvp chars there and I will attack a suspected thief to check for perma then I will merc them on my pvp char, when I get bored.

Messremb

Grandmaster

..I'm just sayin'

I'm sure many of the male crafters would give you a Repond Kat to put your arm around them. ;)

I got a Repond axe at my place if you want to come home with me.:D

Edward Alberts

Journeyman
Yeah you get guard whacked quite a bit in that area, but if you have one of your other chars there to pick up your pieces, WELL WORTH IT!!!

Edward Alberts

Journeyman
Personally if i craft a slayer i equip it right away on my crafter, they have to kill me to get it. And hope i dont get another til after i go to the docks to ID it and stash it. I steal all unidentifieds with my thief, it's like a box of chocolates, you never know what your gonna get!!!

SteelSexi

Master
LOL & SMH @ Messremb, you naughty naughty boy. Looks like I better start wearing more armor in the game around guys like you swinging such mighty weapons around so wildly. Better watch yourself... Don't poke your eye out now. ;-) LoL.

And Edward, thank you for the kind offer, but honestly.. I won't be making a thief anytime soon, hehe. My Vendors are keeping me way too busy as it is, I enjoy it though. I honestly think I'm too nice to play a thief in this game. I'd feel guilty, especially stealing something of real value from someone. It's the same reason I think that I could never play a PK, even if I had all the mad skills.

Sobz

Master
I honestly think I'm too nice to play a thief in this game. I'd feel guilty, especially stealing something of real value from someone. It's the same reason I think that I could never play a PK, even if I had all the mad skills.

once upon a time I use to feel guilty too till I realized there's a lot of assholes on the game :p

Elvera

Grandmaster
LOL & SMH @ Messremb, you naughty naughty boy. Looks like I better start wearing more armor in the game around guys like you swinging such mighty weapons around so wildly. Better watch yourself... Don't poke your eye out now. ;-) LoL.

You just made my day..:D i even cried while laughing.:D:D:D:D:D:D

Messremb

Grandmaster

And Edward, thank you for the kind offer, but honestly.. I won't be making a thief anytime soon, hehe. My Vendors are keeping me way too busy as it is, I enjoy it though. I honestly think I'm too nice to play a thief in this game. I'd feel guilty, especially stealing something of real value from someone. It's the same reason I think that I could never play a PK, even if I had all the mad skills.

Its only a force spear, not very mighty. I promise to keep it in my pack around you. ;)

side note I didn't intend there to be so much innuendo in my comment but once @halygon said something I couldn't resist.

SteelSexi

Master
Its only a force spear, not very mighty.

I must remind you first of all that it's more the skill involved in actually using the weapon, in this case your fencing skill then the size or power of the weapon in hand. Secondly, I figured I'd remind you as well that a force spear is even "mightier" then a might spear. :D

halygon

Grandmaster
I must remind you first of all that it's more the skill involved in actually using the weapon, in this case your fencing skill then the size or power of the weapon in hand. Secondly, I figured I'd remind you as well that a force spear is even "mightier" then a might spear. :D
Let's not even get into durable powers...