sooo close to 1,000 players

Anzo

Neophyte
?? Forum says 513. Probably is close to 997 since everyone has 2 accounts :p

But keep in mind not everyone who is playing is logged on the forums :p ....... i for one only log on forums when im doing stuff here... when im playing i just log off.

Kavu

Journeyman
It looks like every link you post on here turns into that bullshit :/

the links they are trying to post are

join uo dot com

S

Shane

WE block all third party sites as they've honestly caused nothing but issues for us. For example UO IS NOT DEAD - anyone can edit anyones server/shard on there to say anythign they want lol, it's ridiculous.

JOIN UO is not moderrated and allows VPN votes etc, well both servers do actually as well as "boosted player count".

There are some servers on there that are legitimate, and some on there that are terribly "jacked" or "boosted" either by votes or a fake player count. So we don't even bother with them anymore, however i have been thinking of designing our own vote site and marketing it while keeping it legitimate and moderated.

Ras Tafari

Apprentice
I
WE block all third party sites as they've honestly caused nothing but issues for us. For example vivalauoforever - anyone can edit anyones server/shard on there to say anythign they want lol, it's ridiculous.

JOIN UO is not moderrated and allows VPN votes etc, well both servers do actually as well as "boosted player count".

There are some servers on there that are legitimate, and some on there that are terribly "jacked" or "boosted" either by votes or a fake player count. So we don't even bother with them anymore, however i have been thinking of designing our own vote site and marketing it while keeping it legitimate and moderated.

May I make a little suggestion? To put a number of online players somewhere on home page, just to keep us informed(I'm always interested) and maybe attract some players who are deciding what shard to play. For me it was deciding factor when iv chosen uof as iv seen most people online here on joinuo webpage

Tormas Galka

Journeyman
WE block all third party sites as they've honestly caused nothing but issues for us. For example vivalauoforever - anyone can edit anyones server/shard on there to say anythign they want lol, it's ridiculous.

Just so you are aware. I wrote and complained to the site admin at UO Is Not Dead, about the editing. After my e-mail the site owner thanked me and disabled the editing.