Soul Stones!!

NoXXeD

Grandmaster
Account bound only! takes 100 skill from one player to hold and/or transfer to another. Like if i wanted to trade gm poison for gm magery on my dexxer or something of the sorts. like one use per day!

eppy

Grandmaster
Or you could use it to macro skills on a blue and transfer it to a red instead of taking the risk or buying your murder count to zero.

K A Z

Grandmaster
Or you could use it to macro skills on a blue and transfer it to a red instead of taking the risk or buying your murder count to zero.

put the stones on the gold sink vendor for about 500k-1mill

every transaction costs 3k dono coins.

case closed.

lollo

Grandmaster
there'd be no point if it was so expensive.

The last 2 7x pvp mages i created were done from zero in less than 1 day and 80% of that was afk. Total cost for each char was <100k.

I think very few people would spend 3k dono to transfer a single skill. Maybe just for taming, all the other skills can be done with much less cash and afk macroing

NoXXeD

Grandmaster

Sorry maybe I'm miss reading this but wtf are you talking about? Your chars are already done. I'm saying this is used for when you want to mix skills around on your toons. trade alchy for scribe, maceing for fencing...ect ect

Memphist

Grandmaster
yes thats true but you could kill people all the time. If you char is red take the soul stones make a new char give him the skills from your red char, delete your red char and so on.

crazy-horse

Master
A good idea, if it added the security of not transfering to toons with a murder count. Though I understand its not hard to AFK counts away.
But, an item bought with a REASONABLE price off the gold sink vendor, that requires charges bought from the dono vendor. Theres the monthly income for Shane :)
It does have its rough edges (cough - reset conquests - cough) but its still a great shard and Shane does deserve something in return.

Garet Jax

Grandmaster
make it so you can only transfer between chars of the same notoriety?
this and make like say a 72 hour cool down on the char itself before subsequent uses.

I have asked for these for almost as old as this server is, I don't see it happening.

I think he is talking about it being character linked. so you cant put a skill on there and give it to another. Hes talking about putting lets say scribe onto the stone so he can try alchy. if he doesnt like alchy he can swap it back for scribe. or be more versitile on one character. Not be abke to out scribe on it and give it to a new toon and them have gm scribe

Some One

Master
Account bound only! takes 100 skill from one player to hold and/or transfer to another. Like if i wanted to trade gm poison for gm magery on my dexxer or something of the sorts. like one use per day!
Please play AOS somewhere else.Terrible idea!

Here comes trammel.....

Chop

Journeyman
hmm I kind of like the idea of soul stones having the skills or the soul stone character bound. Like the only skills you can swap to a character are skills that you worked with only that character or the soul stone itself only works for the character you choose to bind it to. No swapping skills between different characters and you still need to put the work in raising skills but once raised for that character you don't need to do it ever again.

Of course you can still go with the old way and make multiple dexxers and mages and crafters if you so choose....

It would be nice for crafters as you could GM all crafting skills for one character and swap them in and out as needed to craft certain add-ons and items. These would be a good gold sink to as you would need multiple stones per character to store and swap skills and possibly a gold charge per use. For example instead of making multiple dexxers you could have one dexxer with Mace/archery/swords/fencing or whatever skills backed up on soul stones for when you want a bit of a change or to try out a new template/build without having to make a new character all together or dropping skills only to have to macro them back up when you decide you don't like the build.

eppy

Grandmaster
You can have 21 characters. That is enough to have 2 of every template and this is already enabled. What itch is this trying to scratch?